Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
So your suggestion is? I guess you'll get the price of steak lower.

Well as you said, there must be a difference but the whole point of normal that the games will take a longer time. If you want steak for 5 iron; just vote OP.

Even I also hates this, it's a no from me.

TP_Mees

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
So your suggestion is? I guess you'll get the price of steak lower.

Well as you said, there must be a difference but the whole point of normal that the games will take a longer time. If you want steak for 5 iron; just vote OP.

Even I also hates this, it's a no from me.
Is it really necessary to have a difference in food price or does it just slow down the game?

D

Deleted member 481668

Oh well, yes, it does. And also it actually doesn't have to slow down the game, winning while eating carrots is also possible ;)
Boys you can say what you want but this is right, ok the games will take a little bit longer, but to end a game of Eggwars that takes some time. And what we said before, 3 iron for a steak is perfect in my opinion. Look everyone has his own opinion, but this man is right.

@Just_MiguelGG, but what I said before, I agree with your thread and you are also right. Second thing why you can't eat carrots that is a bug from Minecraft self and Cubecraft can't do anything about it.

Just_MiguelGG

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
Boys you can say what you want but this is right, ok the games will take a little bit longer, but to end a game of Eggwars that takes some time. And what we said before, 3 iron for a steak is perfect in my opinion. Look everyone has his own opinion, but this man is right.

@Just_MiguelGG, but what I said before, I agree with your thread and you are also right. Second thing why you can't eat carrots that is a bug from Minecraft self and Cubecraft can't do anything about it.
I totally agree, 3 iron is already a great solution. I do hope one day it will mayby change to 1 iron, but i tottaly agree with you!!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨