Votes: 44 74.6%
  • No, it isnt necessary

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
No. I love the parkour in the waiting lobbies and why do you want to fly in the waiting lobbies? It's not like you need to wait for 5 minutes you usually wait for 30 seconds or less ¯\_๏ ͜ʖ๏_/¯

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
No. I love the parkour in the waiting lobbies and why do you want to fly in the waiting lobbies? It's not like you need to wait for 5 minutes you usually wait for 30 seconds or less ¯\_๏ ͜ʖ๏_/¯
You can enough do the parkour. Emerald+ rankers have paid for flying in the lobbies, But you cant in a wainting lobby. It is funny for flying.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Mostly you have to wait 30 seconds-2 minutes in the ''wait lobbies'' until the game will start. It is unnecessary to add a /fly command for Emerald+ rankers, in my opinion.
Though, nice suggestion. :)

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
A waiting lobby is always a lobby. If you want to discuss, start a conversation ;)
Lobby: A place to join a game and to meet-up with your friends, it's also a place where you can be AFK and where you can beat the record of parkour.
Waiting lobby: A place where you have to wait till there are enough players to play the game. You can also do a parkour until the game starts.

See? There is a difference ¯\_$⍘$_/¯

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Mostly you have to wait 30 seconds-2 minutes in the ''wait lobbies'' until the game will start. It is unnecessary to add a /fly command for Emerald+ rankers, in my opinion.
Though, nice suggestion. :)
Why do you think that it is unnecessary? If you look What you can with emerald, stay There 'fly in the lobby'. I love flying And that is one of Reasons that I it have bought.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Why do you think that it is unnecessary? If you look What you can with emerald, stay There 'fly in the lobby'. I love flying And that is one of Reasons that I it have bought.
As I said, mostly you have to wait 30 seconds-2 minutes in the pre-lobbies and the most of the players that are there are Away From Keyboard (AFK :P) till the game starts.
If you want to discuss, start than a conversation with me.
Uhm, sir? That is not really needed, because this is the right place to have discussions.

Reactions: Soeshi and Ducky

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
As I said, mostly you have to wait 30 seconds-2 minutes in the pre-lobbies and the most of the players that are there are Away From Keyboard (AFK :p) till the game starts.

Uhm, sir? That is not really needed, because this is the right place to have discussions.
Yes, that is true that this is the place for having discussions. Also for a long discussion? Than call people you message farmer.

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
Yes, good suggestion. Just because there is something else like parkour, doesn't mean flying shouldn't be implemented. Parkour can be boring as well. And also, there is both parkour and fly in the main lobbies, so why not in pre-game lobbies? Adding the gadgets of main lobby into the pre-game lobbies would be great.

Reactions: GeldHaftige
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom