Votes: 44 74.6%
  • No, it isnt necessary

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
@Klompie , you say that you could discus.
When there is posted a suggestion, then you can discuss about it.

And @Jordei Wat was je van plan in de game, je hebt me genaaid ;)
En dit is een goed voorbeeld van een onnodig bericht, of te wel ''message-farming''. Niet meer doen voortaan, want hieruit leiden alleen maar onnodige berichten die niet op het onderwerp gerelateerd zijn, zoals de mijne, helaas.

Reactions: Soeshi and Megaaa

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
When there is posted a suggestion, then you can discuss about it.

En dit is een goed voorbeeld van een onnodig bericht, of te wel ''message-farming''. Niet meer doen voortaan, want hieruit leiden alleen maar onnodige berichten die niet op het onderwerp gerelateerd zijn, zoals de mijne, helaas.
Wa? Ik zeg iets dat hij moest weten en dan stel ik een extra vraag erbij en dan is het opeens message farming.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Wa? Ik zeg iets dat hij moest weten en dan stel ik een extra vraag erbij en dan is het opeens message farming.
Omdat je vraag niks te maken heeft met de suggestie die je gemaakt hebt. Als je die vraag wilt stellen, kon je gewoon een private conversation met me starten. Maar we wijken af van je suggestie.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
I'm sort of in between with this idea. I can see how this would work, but it would ruin many aspects of the waiting lobby.

Parkour:
These days, most games (e.g. eggwars) and their waiting lobbies would have parkour to them. Having the ability to fly during these in game lobbies would ruin the point of parkour. Also, in othergames (e.g. Spleef) having the ability to fly would have you go out and onto the arena itself. This is why I wouldn't like flying in waiting lobbies.

Lobby itself:
In some gamemode (e.g. Minerware and Solo Skywars) there won't even be a dedicated lobby for these gametypes. Especially with eggwars, having the ability to fly will cause you to fly out of your cage. For Minerware, it would be weird having the ability to fly.

Flying:
I don't understand how flying could make the lobby less boring. It's the same thing as running around on the ground, but in the air. In my opinion, I think a longer parkour course would be a better choice.

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
I'm sort of in between with this idea. I can see how this would work, but it would ruin many aspects of the waiting lobby.

Parkour:
These days, most games (e.g. eggwars) and their waiting lobbies would have parkour to them. Having the ability to fly during these in game lobbies would ruin the point of parkour. Also, in othergames (e.g. Spleef) having the ability to fly would have you go out and onto the arena itself. This is why I wouldn't like flying in waiting lobbies.

Lobby itself:
In some gamemode (e.g. Minerware and Solo Skywars) there won't even be a dedicated lobby for these gametypes. Especially with eggwars, having the ability to fly will cause you to fly out of your cage. For Minerware, it would be weird having the ability to fly.

Flying:
I don't understand how flying could make the lobby less boring. It's the same thing as running around on the ground, but in the air. In my opinion, I think a longer parkour course would be a better choice.

What do you think of adding gadgets in the lobby?

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
I'm not really into this idea. It will be cool to be able to fly, just to kill time, but that's the point of the parkour. This doesn't seem to be a effective way to make the waiting lobby "less boring".

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
You have a parkour, yes. But if you don't want to do a parkour and you want to fly around then as a donator you should be able to.

Agree with this!

Reactions: iFantazy

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom