Votes: 44 74.6%
  • No, it isnt necessary

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I would like to be able to fly in the Lobbys without rank, since it is only a Lobby, it is not a minigame or anything like that. +1!

The /fly command is one of the things we get out of donating (Emerald/Obsidian) and taking it away would cause a lot of rage amongst donors! Definitely should not be for everyone.

In reply to thread though I don't see why donors (Emerald/Obsidian) shouldn't be allowed! I think it should be added!

Reactions: Injunction

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
What you said is this
Then they can go play another game. Can't they?
Which is such a bad question (I realise it was rhetorical but still)
The person said they would rather spleef in a waiting lobby
But if they want to play eggwars while they wait for the waiting lobby to fill up they could play spleef just to pass time
If they wanted to just play spleef why would they be in the waiting lobby of eggwars? They wouldn't it is to pass time while they wait

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
If you pay for emerald rank. There stays 'fly in thane lobby' And I suggest that you also can fly in the wait lobby. I find to fly fun.
The reason why people buy emerald is not to have the fly ability. Well that's not the majority for some people. But the main reason why they buy it is maybe to get more vanity points or to vote for specific chest types, health and day/night/sunset.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
The reason why people buy emerald is not to have the fly ability. Well that's not the majority for some people. But the main reason why they buy it is maybe to get more vanity points or to vote for specific chest types, health and day/night/sunset.
The reason WhyI have bought emerald rank is for flying. Vanity points find I useless. With diamont rank can you everything, like vote,...

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Sometimes you have to wait sooooooooooo long, then this feature would be great to have. But because it's only for Emerald+ rankers, it should be for Emerald+ rankers in the wait lobbies too. I do agree with this idea.

Reactions: iCvxR

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
That would be nice, but my emerald rank friends would cheat to beat me in the wait lobby parkours, lol.

I don't see any real harm from it, would be nice for it to be added.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
You can't say they are useless. You can buy some heads, buy themes in Blockband (which still is a broken game I guess), buy gadgets and maybe more in the future. So don't say they are useless too early.
I dont play blockband. I have all the gagdets And I wear never a head. I find it useless, But they are not useless.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I find it useless, But they are not useless.
nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Means they can cheat in parkour. I guess it's fine but players may accuse emerald+ people and call out hacks. Over all, I am not too sure.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom