Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Just play the game?
um what if you want to play something else
That's not necessary, as the parkour doesn't give you anything after completeing it, if your in the game lobby.
it gives you a feeling of completion and bragging rights

this has been suggested before (See I Did Say That Zombie I totally didn't edit this in after)
not to be rude or anything but wouldn't that ruin any point as parkour
also think about Any game except for SG and SCB
any game lobby you can use the power of flight to move around you will be able to fly outside of the map which you can imagine might cause a lot of bugs or maybe you'll be stuck a prime example of getting stuck is in Minerware so when you spawn join a game of minerware right when it finishes the countdown from 5 the barrier blocks keeping you in are destroyed thus you can fall into the void now you aren't just teleported up when you reach a set point no the only way you can be teleported is when the game actually starts the first microgame if you could skip those who knows maybe you'd be stuck
I personally think the parkour is okay and for you who hate the parkour because It is old, impossible, or boring well maybe you can come up with your own parkour I have 1 of my own in The lobby of UHC

Last edited:
Reactions: ElPtricko

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Hello cubecrafters

Here is @DodelijkeNoob with an other suggestion.
Why cant you fly in a wait lobby?

Emerald+ rankers can fly in all the lobbies, But When you Join a team game (as example teamskywars mario). You are in the wait lobby of teamskywars, But emerald+ rankers cant fly. I would be Nice If cubecraft adds that you There also can fly.

Give your opinion
I hope that you like this idea ;)
Yes I would like to see this in the waiting lobbies!
I have actually already wondered several times, that why haven't they added it yet.

Reactions: GeldHaftige

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Actually, why though? Ok, if you need to wait for a long time when your game actually getting started.
But what if you just join a game that is almost full.
tenor.gif

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Like @jollow250 said it has been suggested before and it also got denied everytime but i think that this would be an awesome idea , it is hatefull to wait super long to play a game. If you got acces to fly , you can just spend your waiting time while flying.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Like @jollow250 said it has been suggested before and it also got denied everytime
I said that?
okay sure yeah I said that
this has been suggested before (See I Did Say That Zombie I totally didn't edit this in after)
I know that you said this i confirmed it and i also added some new stuff to it !
I am serious I didn't even know this was suggested before
I looked through the posts and the only 1 that said this (other than yours) was here
I made this suggestion a while ago.
It got shot down

Reactions: Zombiepower
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom