Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
In my head I can only remember the /fly command for Emerald and higher. Besides, flying in the lobby is a permission which you don't just get in such a server as Cube. You need to do something for that and in this case it's buying a high rank. In my opinion, it's fine as it's now.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Then.. upgrade? Sorry but I highly, highly doubt they're going to give diamond fly because ''an old member of the community'' wants it.

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
If people don't agree with you there is no point of just acting rude. You can just accept the fact people do not agree, or ignor them. We are all just giving our opinions on your idea, there is no point to be rude about it.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
It was a suggestion, not some kind of demand. It doesn't only benefit me, but all of the people out there who has bought a diamond rank.
And if you wish to quote me, do it accurately.
Yes it would benefit players who bought a diamond rank, that doesn't mean it's a good idea. Some people upgraded to emerald to get fly.

Reactions: Keanu

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I would consider diamond rank as a "high" one.
Could you explain the biggest/main difference between diamond rank and emerald rank? Indeed, the /fly command. Apart from more friend & party slots, thats the main thing being good about a rank upgrade to emerald/obsidian. With diamond rank you can basically vote in every game. Being able to fly with diamond rank is only demotivating players to buy a higher rank. Also, Cube wont just give diamond rank the /fly command because you awnt it. Other players with lower ranks will try to get this command aswell and that will just take staff members a lot of time to read and reply. I think they should just keep it as it is, no need for a change.
If you think diamond rank was much more expensive as it used to be, the prices should be lower now right? So buying a rankup wont cost that much, right?

Reactions: Keanu

Brokkelster

Feb 5, 2019
I don't see why this should be changed, I mean some people paid for an Emerald Rank just to have fly. -1

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
I would deeply reconsider my life choices if i only bought emerald/obsidian for fly. (Not that i'm gonna spend any money on some fancy particle crap)
I didn't bought my current rank by myself

CasGamer175

Dec 23, 2018
Way back, in 2014/2015 the ranks was very expensive. It cost me approximately 100 euros to get the diamond rank and I'm not to fund of spending more.
I'm not playing Minecraft as much as I used to back then, but it would be my final wish to have the /fly-command as a feature.

Besides, you're obsidian: of course you think it's fine as it is...
When I bought my diamond rank, it costed 150 euros. It was still 1.8 back then. I hope diamond ranked people will be allowed to have more perms to make it more worth it (my opinion).

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom