Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
HcniRMI.png

Hai
There is a microgame where you have to pick a specific flower within 5 attempts.
There is also a microgame where you have to stand on a specific wool color to win.

You get the wool block in your inventory in this game, so you know what color exactly. So I feel this should be the same with the flower. replace our 9th slot with the flower we have to get

-Berre

@Buuuddy @Younisco ;p​

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
wow 2 mods
WOW SCREEN

that makes the game easy though? Completely takes the challenge out of it, they may as well just remove the game if this was implemented.
I actually never succeed in this microgame just because I don't know what flower to pick.. They can maybe make the flower we have to pick more rare, or idek but it's not good as it is now

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
WOW SCREEN

I actually never succeed in this microgame just because I don't know what flower to pick.. They can maybe make the flower we have to pick more rare, or idek but it's not good as it is now
There's like 4 flowers in MC, just hop onto creative and have a look

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Sometimes it is difficult to distinguish between wool that have similar colors (magenta and purple, etc.) but considering every type of flower has a different appearance to it (with the exception of tulips) then there isn’t much of a need to put the flower in your inventory.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Sometimes it is difficult to distinguish between wool that have similar colors (magenta and purple, etc.) but considering every type of flower has a different appearance to it (with the exception of tulips) then there isn’t much of a need to put the flower in your inventory.
Turns of the "Blue Azure" is not blue but white

TheImperfect

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2017
You could always look in other peoples hands to see what flower they have if you really don't know what flower it is

TheImperfect

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2017
Looks at timer
Timer: 3 seconds left
Pretty sure they don't only give you 3 secs for the microgame. Some people find them relatively quickly and there's usually a good amount of people per game, so I don't think it'd be too hard unless you leave it till the last second

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom