Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
First, watch your language.
Also If you get rid of it you can select the iron golem kit. For better armor. Also This
There's a massive, massive Skywars update coming very soon! So yes, the chests will be balanced too in the update.
The only thing you can do now is wait for the update.
What he said just Wait untill the update is there!

Succes

Apr 6, 2017
First, watch your language.
Also If you get rid of it you can select the iron golem kit. For better armor. Also This

What he said just Wait untill the update is there!
Lmao i'm tired of 'waiting', 'parkour' is almost 1 year 'incoming'... Pure [Censored by moderator], just make that option 1 week before it comes out, not 1 millenium

Last edited by a moderator:

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Lmao i'm tired of 'waiting', 'parkour' is almost 1 year 'incoming'... Pure bullshit, just make that option 1 week before it comes out, not 1 millenium
Again, please watch your language.

The skyward update will be coming out soon, so the best thing you can do is be patient. Complaining about it will only make it worse for yourself.

Reactions: ItsDavey_ and Exull
F

Facelurite

Exactly
Lmao i'm tired of 'waiting', 'parkour' is almost 1 year 'incoming'... Pure [Censored by moderator], just make that option 1 week before it comes out, not 1 millenium
Couldn't have said it better myself. Chests are absurd - I'm able to get full diamond without leaving my island , no enderpearls , diamon enchanted gear is available. Makes no sense at all.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Maybe you Should be active on forum because there have been alot of suggestions by an admin What we want for a skywars update. So Why you won't reply on that thread?
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-next-skywars-update.191642/
No.

Are we not allowed to complain?

Uh huh , anytime. Stupid helper wannabe
I Did not say you are not allowed to complain.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Alright stop this hypocritical bull excretion.

Yes, the skywars update is coming soon, maybe in less than a week, who knows.

No, that is not an excuse to say he has to stop complaining about it and continue to be patient.
It is totally understandable that he's angry about this.

"Soon" Is an extremely vague term, especially when used by cubecraft.
They said Sentinel would come "soon" as well, more than months before it was actually released, and even when it did, it wasn't the greatest at the start.
UHC would come "soon" as well, freebuild as well, you get the idea.

"Soon" could mean anything from 6 months to a few days, so therefore he has all the reasons to be tired of waiting.
Even if the skywars update would come in a few days, or heck, even today, how would he know they really meant soon this time?
He doesn't.

Also, not everyone has so much time or patience on their hands to be active on the forums. Most cubecraft players don't, so don't tell him he has to be that way. It's unrealistic. Even if he were active on the forums, there are so many threads now that he could've easily missed a large majority of those so called "a lot of suggestions by an admin". I did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, I'm disappointed that I need to mention this again, but please people, don't repeat something that has already been said not even 2 comments above you. It's not helpful in any way.

Oh, also funny to see that a comment has been edited by a moderator, yet that same moderator hasn't even taken the time reply to the thread or confirm any of the comments/answers placed.
Good to see which priorities you staff members have. /s

Out.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
If you don't want to wait that long, keep up to date on the forums, and mainwhile play another game instead of complaining about something that cubecraft is already working with. And if you don't want to play another game, use the iron golem kit. Rush to people so you can kill then and take THEIR armor or rush to mid.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
What he said
keep up to date on the forums
There is a big skywars update soon so be hype then this will be fixed I bet!
You should have just luck but soon there comes a new update
I shouldn't even have to explain myself here.
You know what I mean by quoting you.
Also, I'm disappointed that I need to mention this again, but please people, don't repeat something that has already been said not even 2 comments above you. It's not helpful in any way.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Top Bottom