•Reoccurring Bugs In General
Server Issues
•Lag
•Bug Fixes/
Reoccurring Bugs
Client/Device Issues
•Console/Xbox1

Knockback
What do I mean by “Knockback” and why am I categorizing it as a “bug”?
WELL, I was told the OLD KB was bugged since it every released, and that Cubecraft bedrock was released in sometime 2017. The earliest on discord I can find is in may of 2020 when players started complaining about it “a wet paper towel” this user described it.
Since that May of 2020 it took cubecraft until December of 2020 to show any action towards it.
Why did it take that long to notice a bug? 4 years since release to fix the bug which I was told always there since the beginning.

What’s wrong with the new KB?
Well, It’s still bugged.
Granted it is not as COMMON as the old KB but is still bugged.
around 1:12, 1:53 and 2:09
Unlike the old kb I have no idea how the 2 blocks upwards works, but taking 0 KB still looks like the same issue as last KBs, being too close to the ground and getting hit.

Saturation
What’s wrong with the Saturation?
It’s just bugged, sometimes eating a piece of steak can give you 1.5 hearts of regeneration or up to 10hearts. And in a post created by @quartz he explains it under “Health and Hunger desync”. This is a problem which could cause players to die or have a major advantage over others
”Now, if your hunger is desyncing with the server, this means that sometimes you cant eat. During a fight, it is crucial to eat because of the regeneration i mentioned before. No eat = No regen.”
around 0:26 I run out of saturation, but still can’t eat until my death even after sprinting till 0:33
SADLY I do not have a clip of the saturation only healing 1heart, I deleted it in an attempt to get more FPS on xbox (spoiler it never worked)

Damage
What’s wrong with the Damage?
Well some players could land critical hits for absolutely no reason at all at times, while others could do more damage or equal damage to you even though they have less gear or a weaker weapon without any criticals at all.
this video goes with both players

Blocks
This probably doesn’t need an explanation.
first clip, 0:35, 0:47https://youtu.be/3Yp44l8nCB0
although this was 7 months ago, this still happens
41E3C8B6-8A97-4BF6-B5E5-9EF26F3ACE8E.jpeg

Reoccurring Bugs
As you can see from the second video from the previous category it was SEVEN months old.
As well it being marked as “Accepted” even though it wasn’t finished on March 6th 2021.

I started playing cubecraft in 2019 with the eating bug, that had been fixed many of times, same with the blocks being broken
specifically at 5:43 where you could see it

LAG
For this I am referring to Random Lag Spikes. Specifically when SG duos released where it was the worst. The server became so unplayble the player count dropped to a very low amount at the peak hours.
This was horrible and I would NEVER want to see this on cube again. And I would say many other players would agree with me there.
Small server lag spikes I do expect though, from any server I don’t think any could be completely lag free but once that SG Duos came out it was unplayable to thousands.

The Xbox Experience

I’d say xbox is one of the worst platforms to play on, specifically the last gen/Xbox One.

The Frames are horrible, the input lag is bad and it’s genuinely a horrible experience.

WE HAVE TO shut off nearly every visual setting to get a playable experience in eggwars or any gamemode that had a large amount of entities in any area, this could mean Eggwars, Minerware or even skyblock. It ran worse than(not on) my Iphone 6s when it first started on xbox.

Every visual setting ruins the game and makes it unplayable, I did suggest a post a while ago for Cubecraft to speak up to Mojang/Microsoft about these issues as they are an official partner

But I don’t think it got enough recognition or clicks

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Why did it take that long to notice a bug?
I guess people didn’t have a problem with it. I know when I played Cubecraft bedrock I didn’t notice the knockback until people started complaining.
For this I am referring to Random Lag Spikes
Our infrastructure team tries their best to not have this happen but sometimes bugs happen or servers get overloaded.
I’d say xbox is one of the worst platforms to play on, specifically the last gen/Xbox One.
This seems like an issue for Microsoft we can not control the hardware you play on.
Spoiler: Examples of the bugs in new KB
This happens on Java too + other bedrock servers. Sometimes people take random KB and this is usually do too lag either serverside or client sided. Plus you’ve been showing the same clip for awhile now, are you sure maybe it wasn’t just that one fight?

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Only things I agree is the lag other than that not really
Do you watch the videos? Because you always deny it without obvious proof of such, like that damage is clearly bugged imo, he did 4 dmaage / 2 hearts yet I had armor and his previous highest damage was 1.5 before those hits with it mostly being lower. Even 2 hearts for me wasn’t correct as he had no armor and stone pickaxes are meant to do 3 damage or 1.5 and I didn’t even go for a crit? How is that not agreeable that it’s bugged?
Our infrastructure team tries their best to not have this happen but sometimes bugs happen or servers get overloaded.
I know but for the stuff that happened in SG Duos release where the server progressively got worse the longer your session was. And it was brought up in my example due to bugs reoccurring.
This seems like an issue for Microsoft we can not control the hardware you play on.
Hive and Galaxite run a lot more smoothly than CubeCraft on xbox.
This happens on Java too + other bedrock servers. Sometimes people take random KB and this is usually do too lag either serverside or client sided. Plus you’ve been showing the same clip for awhile now, are you sure maybe it wasn’t just that one fight?
It was more than one of the same clips? I even dated them in the “cubecraft fix your bugs” video. And on Hive even if it is randomized I played on EU servers and it felt a lot more playable that cubes current KB and more fair

• Love
Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
This thread is perfect, these are all of the main issues with the server, and every single one of them should be fixed. +1 from me.

Reactions: DarkStray

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
If you check minetrack bedrock you will see cubecraft goes down a lot. Drastically at that, it can go from 40000 to 1000 players in a few minutes. I don't have a fix for this issue, apart from hire more people to the infrastructure team.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
The Xbox Experience

The Frames are horrible, the input lag is bad and it’s genuinely a horrible experience.

WE HAVE TO shut off nearly every visual setting to get a playable experience in eggwars or any gamemode that had a large amount of entities in any area, this could mean Eggwars, Minerware or even skyblock. It ran worse than(not on) my Iphone 6s when it first started on xbox.
I 100% agree. As an xbox main, It is laggy, plus I have to pair with bad ping upwards in the 300s since I am from Australia. But this is something cubecraft cant deal with. I didn't quote this but with your post under you said they should speak up, Which I agree with.

Something you said very often is the reoccurring bugs have come back, which I agree with, Ghost blocks can be and is annoying.

I think cubecraft can do a better job with bugs, but we have to live with it until it is fixed. There would always be issues and bugs

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I 100% agree. As an xbox main, It is laggy, plus I have to pair with bad ping upwards in the 300s since I am from Australia. But this is something cubecraft cant deal with. I didn't quote this but with your post under you said they should speak up, Which I agree with.

Something you said very often is the reoccurring bugs have come back, which I agree with, Ghost blocks can be and is annoying.

I think cubecraft can do a better job with bugs, but we have to live with it until it is fixed. There would always be issues and bugs
Yeah I play on Xbox, and I don't even have smooth lighting on anymore, and I still get bad frames. Then I go play on Hive and suddenly I'm getting 60fps.

Reactions: DarkStray

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Yeah I play on Xbox, and I don't even have smooth lighting on anymore, and I still get bad frames. Then I go play on Hive and suddenly I'm getting 60fps.
No smooth lighting, outline block, higher anti aliasing, camera shake, paper doll, view bobbing, fancy leave, fancy graphics or anything like that only chunks don’t change fps

• Love

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I agree with the block glitching, it also does happen a little on the lobby parkour and in games, it can lead to false bans.
I know, I feel completely bad for anyone who may have gotten banned for any of these bugs.
AND IT’S NOT EVEN THERE FAULT, block lag also happens with my friend Toby who lives in the UK, so it’s really not ping based.

As well as the KB, I could see people getting banned for that as well because it looks like people get 5-8 block reach and it’s completely dumb.

Especially for a bug that is SO common in the server, players don’t deserve to get banned for that stuff. Those reports are handled by real people, not a bot, so how do those real people not acknowledge that bug that is so prevalent in the server?

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I know but for the stuff that happened in SG Duos release where the server progressively got worse the longer your session was. And it was brought up in my example due to bugs reoccurring.
That was September our infrastructure has improved since then.
If you check minetrack bedrock you will see cubecraft goes down a lot. Drastically at that, it can go from 40000 to 1000 players in a few minutes. I don't have a fix for this issue, apart from hire more people to the infrastructure team.
That rarely happens, when it does we usually fix it fast.
It was more than one of the same clips? I even dated them in the “cubecraft fix your bugs” video. And on Hive even if it is randomized I played on EU servers and it felt a lot more playable that cubes current KB and more fair
I remember the first clip but I couldn’t load the second clip sorry. And the Hive comment I haven’t really played the Hive so I don’t have much to compare to :p

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
That was September our infrastructure has improved since then.
I know, I don’t ever want it to happen again, but that’s not really why I am concerned about it. I don’t think it will happen again as of all the negative impacts of it. But as a player who has been playing for 2 years now I can’t completely be certain that it WON’T happen again. That’s what the reoccurring bugs part was about. So many bugs keep showing up yet they were “fixed”.
That’s what I’m afraid would happen with the lag again, same with the KB, The block lag, the eating bug as well as the damage.
All of those were previous issues that have became prevalent once again.
I remember the first clip but I couldn’t load the second clip sorry. And the Hive comment I haven’t really played the Hive so I don’t have much to compare to :p
Ye I just got 2 more within the last 15minutes? It’s still less common but still randomized...
Edit: Nevermind, since xbox is conplete garbage my clips have been bugged and won’t record what happened in the last 30 seconds, but the last 60 but the first part of the 60 seconds meaning it doesn’t clip anything useful
When‘s NA servers coming?
this post isn’t about that and won’t really fix any of these issues
At least when I started playing cube the server ran fine for me with 180 ping. Just the block lag and eating bug were an issue, the KB wasn’t as bad back then (still randomized just not as regular, a but more randomized than the kb right now but it wasn’t annoying)

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
I know, I don’t ever want it to happen again, but that’s not really why I am concerned about it. I don’t think it will happen again as of all the negative impacts of it. But as a player who has been playing for 2 years now I can’t completely be certain that it WON’T happen again. That’s what the reoccurring bugs part was about. So many bugs keep showing up yet they were “fixed”.
That’s what I’m afraid would happen with the lag again, same with the KB, The block lag, the eating bug as well as the damage.
All of those were previous issues that have became prevalent once again.

Ye I just got 2 more within the last 15minutes? It’s still less common but still randomized...
Edit: Nevermind, since xbox is conplete garbage my clips have been bugged and won’t record what happened in the last 30 seconds, but the last 60 but the first part of the 60 seconds meaning it doesn’t clip anything useful

this post isn’t about that and won’t really fix any of these issues
At least when I started playing cube the server ran fine for me with 180 ping. Just the block lag and eating bug were an issue, the KB wasn’t as bad back then (still randomized just not as regular, a but more randomized than the kb right now but it wasn’t annoying)
180 ping is bad

• Love

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
180 ping is bad
It is bad, but it was never an issue until the new KB came out with the combo locking and lower pinging players look like reach.
Like 180 ping is also faster than the average humans reaction time which is around 250, so it’s not too big of a deal if you have a stable connection (no packet delays/loss, and a 3 bar connection to the router)

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom