Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What should CubeCraft do about the damage?

• Add even more damage

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Keep it the same

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Remove a little

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Remove a lot (back to normal)

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Overall, this update has been fairly good. I like the maps and lobbies. There are some cool additions to loot in skywars and the lucky block update is great! But one major change that me and my friends really don't like is the damage increases.

Before this update, the amount of damage taken from different things was perfect. But now the damage has been almost doubled! Most Skywars fights are only 5 hits long. This makes battles WAY less skill based which leaves much more room for luck. 2 v 1s are almost impossible to win and battles in general are just worse.

Along with some of the other changes and fixes that will be coming fairly soon, I strongly recommend setting the damage back to what it used to be. This would improve battles greatly and it would mean less change for the community to deal with

Hi, I'm Hoppy

Bedrock IGN: HoppyFrog28

Lvl: 58

VIP Lvl: 11

Last edited:

nusacoo

Jun 13, 2023
I agree, I think the old damage was pretty fair but now its way too OP, for example let's look at FFA, it's just not as competitive as it was before and in general all cubecraft games are now less skilled and as you said now it's luck based and 2v1s are impossible to win. It's pretty annoying if you always get 2v1ed and cant do anything about it.

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I agree, I think the old damage was pretty fair but now its way too OP, for example let's look at FFA, it's just not as competitive as it was before and in general all cubecraft games are now less skilled and as you said now it's luck based and 2v1s are impossible to win. It's pretty annoying if you always get 2v1ed and cant do anything about it.
Definitely

Reactions: nusacoo

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I noticed it in eggwars where fights would just be about who hit first (on normal) because the damage ratio is way to high now. I can't agree more with this suggestion.

posingwater

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
it's not luck based, you need to have more awareness of your surroundings and know if someone is going to third party your fight

Reactions: nusacoo

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
I agree, the damage does make fights luck based and/or ping based ( sometimes input based ) and it would be nice for it the get changed a bit to make it similar to the old one. I voted "Remove a little" bc I still thing it brings consistent kb unlike the old one.

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I agree, the damage does make fights luck based and/or ping based ( sometimes input based ) and it would be nice for it the get changed a bit to make it similar to the old one. I voted "Remove a little" bc I still thing it brings consistent kb unlike the old one.
I like the knockback, but other people don't. I would want CubeCraft to keep the current knockback but change the damage

lukeandlily8

Novice Member
Apr 10, 2022
The US
I do a lot of blockwars and always get a lot of kills but I feel like now I only have to hit my enemy 3-5 times now and I die WAY MORE now by getting 1v2ed and it harder to escape 1v2s. Oh and eggwars & FFA are basically luck based now against good players.

Reactions: hoppyfrog28_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom