Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AllTimeLow_

Jul 14, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
There should be a timer on the side of the screen to let us know when the server will restart. There is no point buying stuff from the item shop when it could restart at anytime. The only notice we get is in the chat telling us the server will restart in X amount of minutes. A timer so that we can see if we have time to buy gear or not would be a excellent feature in my opinion.

stippedbarbie69

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2019
Netherlands
There should be a timer on the side of the screen to let us know when the server will restart. There is no point buying stuff from the item shop when it could restart at anytime. The only notice we get is in the chat telling us the server will restart in X amount of minutes. A timer so that we can see if we have time to buy gear or not would be a excellent feature in my opinion.

Totally agree with you!

Constells

Aug 15, 2017
Uruguay
That's a really good idea. I agree with you too :). As some people said before, it's an annoying thing, and I think it would be very useful for us.

Reactions: Reapz

WhoLetTheJakeOut

Oct 15, 2016

Should be a great addition, +1 from me.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
To add on to this, maybe add an option to hide the timer so it doesn't distract you. But anyways, as a former FFA player, yes I agree with this.

ItsMaxxie

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2017

Good idea, I hate it when I buy armor end the server says the server will close in 10min

WhoLetTheJakeOut

Oct 15, 2016
To add on to this, maybe add an option to hide the timer so it doesn't distract you. But anyways, as a former FFA player, yes I agree with this.
Do you mean like an in-game command to hide the timer?

(P.S. They could make the timer smaller so it does not distract you from the gameplay.)

Reactions: Reapz

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015

Yes, i share the same idea

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom