Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should these buildings get added?

• Yes, but not a clocktower or bank (Reply with your idea for a new building please)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So earlier today the new FFA map Canals was released, right away there was comotion about a certain building in that map, the Church. After that @Lezappen made a post about it (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/please-remove-the-church-from-ffa.229194/) It actuallly is being removed.

Now i find this sad since that the church was a well designed building and the builder of it must have worked hard on it. The building was also 'the heart of the map' it is a big build what you can see from everywere and it stood out compared to the rest of the buildings.
I have come up with a idea to make a replacement building that is less controversial. so i was thinking about some sort of bank or clocktower or any grand building that is also decorated from the inside like the church. in this way you still have a fancy building where people can hang around and you don't get people talking about relegions

this was my tread leave your toughts about it

Edit: votes got removed because a mod needed to edit something, requested by me,and thank you peanut

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom