Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should these buildings get added?

• Yes, but not a clocktower or bank (Reply with your idea for a new building please)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So earlier today the new FFA map Canals was released, right away there was comotion about a certain building in that map, the Church. After that @Lezappen made a post about it (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/please-remove-the-church-from-ffa.229194/) It actuallly is being removed.

Now i find this sad since that the church was a well designed building and the builder of it must have worked hard on it. The building was also 'the heart of the map' it is a big build what you can see from everywere and it stood out compared to the rest of the buildings.
I have come up with a idea to make a replacement building that is less controversial. so i was thinking about some sort of bank or clocktower or any grand building that is also decorated from the inside like the church. in this way you still have a fancy building where people can hang around and you don't get people talking about relegions

this was my tread leave your toughts about it

Edit: votes got removed because a mod needed to edit something, requested by me,and thank you peanut

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
Top Bottom