Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

how many of you have experienced extra lag well playing FAA

  • not at all

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • a little

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • quite a lot

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • its unplayable

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • im a java player L

    Votes: 2 16.7%

  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
375
234
49
19
a jolly rancher
hey i main survival games but just played 15 minutes of FFA and players telports 10 blocks at a time. i want to see if its just my connection or if it's a bigger problem. finally ONLY RESPOND IF YOU PLAY BEDROCK EDITION. (if you play java and you feel like you can add something to this discussion then you can replay but please do not vote for anything but "im a java player L"
 

kochido

Well-Known Member
Apr 8, 2020
350
356
94
26
You can check using /ping, that's how i find out if i want to see if a servers too laggy for me, some servers are laggier than others because their player count holding is higher.
 

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
1,925
1,703
204
I’ve been lagging quite a lot to the point where it’s not very enjoyable
 
D

Deleted member 486292

Guest
snowballs are delayed, blocks unplacing, teleporting players. Its not fun.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom