Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mastanub

Aug 26, 2016
I see too many people crying in chat "Can't 1vs1?!" but we can fix it! Add /duel as a command into FFA gamemode.

Either:
Teleport both players into a duels map and obviously teleport them back afterwards. Why? Because meeting up in the same lobby (and sometimes waiting forever for the arena to generate) would take some time, why not make it quicker? Of course server would have to automatically reserve slots for players duelling (or just make FFA maps have more slots, woohoo!).

Or:
Make all the players disappear for players duelling and vice versa.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I see too many people crying in chat "Can't 1vs1?!" but we can fix it! Add /duel as a command into FFA gamemode.

Either:
Teleport both players into a duels map and obviously teleport them back afterwards. Why? Because meeting up in the same lobby (and sometimes waiting forever for the arena to generate) would take some time, why not make it quicker? Of course server would have to automatically reserve slots for players duelling (or just make FFA maps have more slots, woohoo!).

Or:
Make all the players disappear for players duelling and vice versa.
Don't see the point of this really, since you can just join a duels map with the person who wants a 1v1.
Also if this were to be added, then people would just get spammed by it (Mainly staff members etc.) and becoming very annoying.

Reactions: Priley
D

Deleted member 59979

Just join a duel with that person. Not too hard.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Whilst this would obviously be a server idea that would greatly help FFA players in terms of convenience, fun, ease of life, and comfort, whilst also being ridiculously easy to code (I could probably myself, and I know next to nothing about coding), I feel as though the CubeCraft development team shouldn't do this.

The reason for this is that this is a pvp related idea. As we all know, pvp = toxicity and people would just say mean things and make us all cry all the time. Instead of creating this, I feel as though cubecraft should instead take more time to add more mean words to the chat filter instead as that is a better use of time.

Instead of staff looking at this idea and suggesting it to the Management team, they would be much better off permanently muting people for saying words such as "nub" and "m0r0n" (pardon my language, I apologise). And of course sending each other pictures of their pets on the discord #media channel as this is what staff are promoted to do it seems.

Cubecraft should also just forget the TOXIC pvp community as it is tiny and NOBODY cares about pvp, its not as if cubecraft is exclusively the only big 1.9+ pvp server and have an opportunity and perhaps a duty to provide good pvp experience for people or anything right? Instead cubecraft should focus on the successful games that cubecraft is RENOWNED for, such as the immensely popular Line Dash, and of course Archer Assault, which EVERYONE on the server clearly adores.

Reactions: mastanub
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom