Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MajorMythG

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Apr 15, 2022
United States
www.youtube.com
So recently, I was playing the Eggwars Squads map with the underwater section, and fought someone using Riptide, and though, "Hey, this is kind of fun!" Then I though, "What if there was a duels kit like this?"

Basically, the kit would give you something like diamond armor, a Riptide trident, three potions of water breathing, and maybe a golden apple/enchanted golden apple.

You would queue in above a pool of water about the same size of a standard duels map, and maybe 20 blocks deep. Once the game started, you would be dropped into the pool.

The players would then fight with Riptide tridents, until one player defeated the other!

On top of this, what if a new FFA kit was added, with maybe a Riptide trident and diamond armor. Maybe each map could be given underwater sections? This one is kind of far-fetched, but who knows. Maybe it could be fun!

Please let me know what you think about this, and if you like my idea, agree! I think this would be a really cool, and unique edition to CubeCraft!

SoulMC

May 1, 2021
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
I really dont think this is a good idea for the fact that normal players wont be able to kill eachother and is just another "Explosive Bow" type gamemode that everyone hates in duels and people queue out of. I dont think a custom duels map for just 1 duel would make sense either so I don't think this will be added...

• Unsure
Reactions: Reesle

Eclipsed

Oct 24, 2021
yes
www.youtube.com
So recently, I was playing the Eggwars Squads map with the underwater section, and fought someone using Riptide, and though, "Hey, this is kind of fun!" Then I though, "What if there was a duels kit like this?"

Basically, the kit would give you something like diamond armor, a Riptide trident, three potions of water breathing, and maybe a golden apple/enchanted golden apple.

You would queue in above a pool of water about the same size of a standard duels map, and maybe 20 blocks deep. Once the game started, you would be dropped into the pool.

The players would then fight with Riptide tridents, until one player defeated the other!

On top of this, what if a new FFA kit was added, with maybe a Riptide trident and diamond armor. Maybe each map could be given underwater sections? This one is kind of far-fetched, but who knows. Maybe it could be fun!

Please let me know what you think about this, and if you like my idea, agree! I think this would be a really cool, and unique edition to CubeCraft!
Would like to see new duels kits but not another one that literally nobody is going to want to play (like explosive bow). Feel like not only would it not get played, but would also get annoying for people without the rank who have to play this. But I would say having a custom section outside of normal and overpowered called like chaos or something would be a good idea, and this kit would fit right in.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel like the duels kit might be problematic with bugs and glitches, plus players hoping to queue a normal duels gamemode might get upset.

Instead of extending the FFA maps with underwater sections, maybe there could be an Aquatic map dedicated to fighting in the water.

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Top Bottom