• No

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
Hey!

So I've been playing FFA recently, and I've noticed that it doesn't really have any cosmetics, eggwars, lucky islands and skywars have cages, but what does FFA have? Well, we could say it has arrow trails, but that's more of a general network thing.

So here's where the suggestion (I don't know if it's posible to make it):

Wizard Kit;

Don't worry, it's cosmetic. The gameplay of the kit should be the same and nothing should be changed, but what about the appearence?
I'll attach some screenshots so you can understand what I mean:
FFA Cosmetics.png
Ffa cosmetics 2.png

Oh, and since the Samurai kit also has a leather hat why not also dying it?
Here I'll attach some screenshots for ideas:

Ffa cosmetics 3.png
Ffa cosmetics 4.png

And that's all I can come up with as an idea for cosmetics for FFA! Hope you liked it, and leave feedback in the comments please :))

(by @Lezappen) Adding the colored leathers that you aquired from cubelets to /shop.
At the exception of armor sets that include armor pieces that have higher resistance than leather (like chain or diamond) and particles to be disabled.
So when you unlock a new leather piece, it unlocks as a piece you can wear in FFA with any kit since it's /shop!

Also leather pieces should be free in /shop since they have no competitive advantage, removes the "lets focus this guy for buying leather" aspect and allows you to have a minimum of armor for when your armor breaks.

(by @Story) Add other vanity items to the FFA (not all of them) but some such as banners or animated hats.

Last edited:

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hey!

So I've been playing FFA recently, and I've noticed that it doesn't really have any cosmetics, eggwars, lucky islands and skywars have cages, but what does FFA have? Well, we could say it has arrow trails, but that's more of a general network thing.

So here's where the suggestion (I don't know if it's posible to make it):

Wizard Kit;

Don't worry, it's cosmetic. The gameplay of the kit should be the same and nothing should be changed, but what about the appearence?
I'll attach some screenshots so you can understand what I mean:

Oh, and since the Samurai kit also has a leather hat why not also dying it?
Here I'll attach some screenshots for ideas:

And that's all I can come up with as an idea for cosmetics for FFA! Hope you liked it, and leave feedback in the comments please :))
This seems completely useless to me. I personally wouldn’t be very excited about having green leather armour. If only that’ll make me targetable?

Reactions: ItzJqlmer

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
This seems completely useless to me. I personally wouldn’t be very excited about having green leather armour. If only that’ll make me targetable?
How's it gonna make you more targetable than when typing on chat, or anything else? And about the kills, isn't it just going to show people that you're not new to the game?
And yes, in use it doesn't do anything, but same applies to cages, or arrow trails. It's just a cool addition.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
How's it gonna make you more targetable than when typing on chat, or anything else? And about the kills, isn't it just going to show people that you're not new to the game?
And yes, in use it doesn't do anything, but same applies to cages, or arrow trails. It's just a cool addition.
It makes you more targetable in the sense that it makes you stand out, just like when you shop. I don’t think it’s that necessary. If you wanna show people you’re not new to the game I would recommend a ranking system, now that would be cool.
I don’t know about the cool part, I mean the problem is that FFA cosmetics couldn’t really get that “cool” since using particles would end up in a lot of lag. It’s an idea that starts nice, but when you attempt to build on it then you realize you’re very limited. I wouldn’t want players to lag out because of people wanting cosmetics.

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
It makes you more targetable in the sense that it makes you stand out, just like when you shop. I don’t think it’s that necessary. If you wanna show people you’re not new to the game I would recommend a ranking system, now that would be cool.
I don’t know about the cool part, I mean the problem is that FFA cosmetics couldn’t really get that “cool” since using particles would end up in a lot of lag. It’s an idea that starts nice, but when you attempt to build on it then you realize you’re very limited. I wouldn’t want players to lag out because of people wanting cosmetics.
Having a clothing that's accesible for everyone who has a rank doesn't really make you stand out, but rather adds more diversity on armour. Or maybe, for clan wars it could also be useful, one team chooses one the other another one and it could look like a match. Also, the particles thingy is completely out of topic? This isn't about adding any sort of particles to FFA.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I love the idea of bringing vanity into FFA.
Though instead of modifying the kits, I think it would be better to add the colored leathers that you aquired from cubelets to /shop.
At the exception of armor sets that include armor pieces that have higher resistance than leather (like chain or diamond) and particles to be disabled.
So when you unlock a new leather piece, it unlocks as a piece you can wear in FFA with any kit since it's /shop!

Also leather pieces should be free in /shop since they have no competitive advantage, removes the "lets focus this guy for buying leather" aspect and allows you to have a minimum of armor for when your armor breaks.

Maybe consider adding a poll to the thread?

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
You could bring quite a lot of the cosmetics over to FFA, obviously not all of them, but quite a few would work well. Like banners and animated hats.

Reactions: Elenahh

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
I love the idea of bringing vanity into FFA.
Though instead of modifying the kits, I think it would be better to add the colored leathers that you aquired from cubelets to /shop.

Maybe consider adding a poll to the thread?
I don't agree it should be a shop item, and less if it's for free. The point is to unlock different colors of the wizard and samurai kit by buying ranks/playing the game. Having leather armor while being beast kit, warrior kit ro archer kit is worthless, and considering you're suggesting it to be free samurai kit would have free leather pants always p-p

About the poll, I'll add it, thanks

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
The point is to unlock different colors of the wizard and samurai kit by buying ranks/playing the game.
You didn't understand my comment.
You already unlock different vanity leather armor colors by buying ranks / playing the game, I was suggesting we use those.

Last edited:

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Escalating the suggestion as I find the idea of bringing vanity to FFA pretty original. Thanks to the creator of the thread and the contributors to it!

Reactions: Oreo♥️
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Reesle wrote on nahumcin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
Top Bottom