Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have you gone insane

• ^ he was insane to begin with

• Total voters
F

Facelurite

I was thinking of making a kind of FFA anime roleplay. FFA is becoming somewhat of a heated subject y'know , so why not ridicule it by making a cubecraft FFA anime involving cast and killing them off and watching rage moments when all your nakama die.

It would be an extremely epic thingy to do. There would be wars and fight seens etc.

It would be an action/comedy roleplay . Lets make it go big. Would anyone like to help me?

pls i have no video editing skills . u dont need discord because the voices for charecters would work extremely well text based or digital voice for comedic effect

F

Facelurite

Cringiness would make the quality better . There's that one guy called uh .. pink sheep . He based his whole channel off a narrator ,
his videos arw awful but the voice itself is something that made me stick for a bit.

In brief , narrator would be a really good idea and would help me portray FFA pvpers as somewhat stupid.

F

Facelurite

Subbed btw. It was hilarious but i was not referring to the minecraft narrator .
Silwnt Bad Bass has joined the P-aa art y. Using the narrator may not be a bas idea thoigh

L

Lightning McQueen

We've gotta start thinking about the plot of the anime. A more moden boku no hero approach or the cliche shonen naruto/one piece approach?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
We've gotta start thinking about the plot of the anime. A more moden boku no hero approach or the cliche shonen naruto/one piece approach?

How about a Ninja named Bevans who wants to be accepted and have a great legacy, but because he's such an easy kill to all the other kits, everybody wants to murder him for that juicy +1 point? So, Bevans decides that he'll prove to everybody that he's not as weak or as pathetic as his armour implies. He chooses to prove himself, by going to the strongholds that situate the emperors of all other kits, and kill them. These emperors are the greatest players of their respective kits in the world, and emphasis should be put on said fact. Bevans isn't just killing four random players; he's killing the best four players this server has ever seen!

As Bevans kills each emperor, he will acquire more and more loot that will help him on his quest (i.e. Killing the Archer Emperor grants him a bow and a handful of arrows, killing the Swordsman grants him a better sword, etc.). However, it is important that he never acquires better armour. For, that would mean he cannot run as fast, and his great speed will be the factor in the final fight that grants him victory).

An epic showdown will occur once he reaches his final destination: The Beast Emperor's throne. He stands tall above Pride Rock, however it is only climbable to a certain extent from the bottom of the map, near the large water area. As Bevans scales that tall, rigorous mountain, the Emperor's praetorian guards step in (more beast kits) and try to intervene. Bevans must use his natural speed and cunning wit to outmaneuver the praetorian guards because his puny armour would never allow him to win a fight against that many Beast kits, and certainly not on a hilltop where one false move would result in him falling to his early grave. Once he has lured the guards away and the Emperor is exposed, Bevans must avoid crazy arrow fire to reach the top! Here, the final showdown will occur, as Bevans dodges various swings and uses his Knockback I sword to smack him off the top of the cliff! We flash forward to fifteen years into the future, and Bevans is now retired. He sits at home, one of the many apartment buildings on Classic, and tells his children of his marvelous odyssey. He remarks how he won fame, glory, and the respect that he sought out so long ago, before being shot in the back of the head by an Archer that sneaked up behind him.

Kit Emperor locations
Archer = Top of helicopter in Classic
Beast = Pride Rock in Savannah
Swordsman = Inside the large helmet thing in Flatlands
Wizard = By one of the massive statues in Kingdom, say, the one near the lighthouse that you can't choose to spawn at, since that area is usually quiet

This epic tale will of course, be a commentary of sorts on the FFA community as a whole. They prey on the weaker kits because "lol bad armour = noob", never fully understanding nor appreciating the fact that we underdogs use the kits that we do because they're fun, rather than because they're the best.

What do you think, lmao?

@Gary Oak @Sylvaly

Last edited:
Reactions: MagnificentSpam
F

Facelurite

How about a Ninja named Bevans who wants to be accepted and have a great legacy, but because he's such an easy kill to all the other kits, everybody wants to murder them for that juicy +1 point? So, Bevans decides that he'll prove to everybody that he's not as weak or as pathetic as his armour implies. He chooses to prove himself, by going to the strongholds that situate the emperors of all other kits, and kill them. These emperors are the greatest players of their respective kits in the world, and emphasis should be put on said fact. Bevans isn't just killing four random players; he's killing the best four players this server has ever seen!

As Bevans kills each emperor, he will acquire more and more loot that will help him on his quest (i.e. Killing the Archer Emperor grants him a bow and a handful of arrows, killing the Swordsman grants him a better sword, etc.). However, it is important that he never acquires better armour. For, that would mean he cannot run as fast, and his great speed will be the factor in the final fight that grants him victory).

An epic showdown will occur once he reaches his final destination: The Beast Emperor's throne. He stands tall above Pride Rock, however it is only climbable to a certain extent from the bottom of the map, near the large water area. As Bevans scales that tall, rigorous mountain, the Emperor's praetorian guards step in (more beast kits) and try to intervene. Bevans must use his natural speed and cunning wit to outmaneuver the praetorian guards because his puny armour would never allow him to win a fight against that many Beast kits, and certainly not on a hilltop where one false move would result in him falling to his early grave. Once he has lured the guards away and the Emperor is exposed, Bevans must avoid crazy arrow fire to reach the top! Here, the final showdown will occur, as Bevans dodges various swings and uses his Knockback I sword to smack him off the top of the cliff! We flash forward to fifteen years into the future, and Bevans is now retired. He sits at home, one of the many apartment buildings on Classic, and tells his children of his marvelous odyssey. He remarks how he won fame, glory, and the respect that he sought out so long ago, before being shot in the back of the head by an Archer that sneaked up behind him.

Kit Emperor locations
Archer = Top of helicopter in Classic
Beast = Pride Rock in Savannah
Swordsman = Inside the large helmet thing in Flatlands
Wizard = By one of the massive statues in Kingdom, say, the one near the lighthouse that you can't choose to spawn at, since that area is usually quiet

This epic tale will of course, be a commentary of sorts on the FFA community as a whole. They prey on the weaker kits because "lol bad armour = noob", never fully understanding nor appreciating the fact that we underdogs use the kits that we do because they're fun, rather than because they're the best.

What do you think, lmao?

@Gary Oak @Sylvaly
Wow. I read the whole thing. Its amazing . One could also include some useless nakama that add nothing to the plot , because all anime has them.
Love how it actually is based on FFA , I was plannin to ripoff any popular anime tbh.

Genius idea , lets do it . Lets start casting .

Reactions: Sophie
F

Facelurite

Long ago, all five kits lived together in harmony , but then , the beast kits attacked . Only MLG , the master of all five kits could stop them.But when FFA needed him most , he vanished. 100 years passed and a salty kid and I discoved the new MLG , Ninja kit named Bevans. Although Bevans' Ninja skills are great , he has a lot to learn before he can kill anyone , but I believe Bevans can save FFA

A

A pigeon

I'm planning to start once CommunistCactus gets back from the gulag. He has a YT that's pretty decent.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom