Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Treeskeet

Aug 26, 2019
Okay since im done with dealing with you i'll just pile up all the evidence that points to the possibility of this record not being legit.

• You're a clearly new here, and while that doesn't invalidate your record, it makes me more suspicious that it's not legit.
  • I know a person who very clearly saw you repeatedly killing a person who was letting you kill them , also know as boosting/multiaccounting, and even tho i don't have video proof of that, i do have a video where the chat logs clearly say you're killijng someone by the name of "showboo489" multiple times per minute. Here are some screenshots of it, all of them gathered through the couse of a minute of footage.
GjD7ade.jpg
XW3Yu4i.jpg
ZPmq6oB.jpg
6Ea2Yzx.jpg
VOpnch3.jpg
VaZa6EL.jpg
sOfFUJJ.jpg
KiqqZTe.jpg

That's a grand total of 9 times in a single minute, an average of one kill every 6.7 seconds. How is that possible if he's not letting you kill him? Assuming you had the best sword (diamond sharpness 3), and he was using samurai, the weakest armored kit, you would need 5-6 hits on average to kill him. At max efficiency you can hit someone 1.6 times per second, so you would need at least 3.5 seconds to kill him. Respawns usually take at least 3 seconds, which would result in a total time of 6.5 seconds. This time is only obtained if he managed to hit him with near perfectly timing, which is really hard to do if someone is fighting back, and would result in a delay, thus making this ammount of kills in a single minute not viable unless he was letting him get kills.

• For a new player to know that killing someone after 20 times stops counting towards killcount is weird, unless you had already done it, like i just proved above.
  • After being accused of being boosted, your defense was "its your opinion", instead of using actual proof or arguments, which is a sign of having no way to defend your position
  • You stopped the killstreak at 367, exactly 1 above the previous record. Why? Couldn't you keep going? You had a godapple in your inventory and over 10 minutes till the restart, surely you could do more. Maybe avoiding being boosted more so it would be less likely that someone would notice?
I feel this is more than enough evidence to at least give a second thought on it before making this record official.
I will also only answer actual counter arguments to mine, and ignore the "ur opinion lol" comments.
Post the full 1 minute video.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Yeah okay, unless someone can come to me with strong evidence of this record being fake, I'm definitely going to list it as a record.
Most arguments against the record are nonsense (e.g "The map resets after a while", "The guy was hitting thin air instead of hitting you", "You have 0 forum activity", "You're not on the FFA leaderboard)

The only evidence I can see is the evidence above, whilst it is suspicious, doesn't the killstreak stop counting after killing the same player 20 times or isn't that a thing?

Reactions: Yamin

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
The only evidence I can see is the evidence above, whilst it is suspicious, doesn't the killstreak stop counting after killing the same player 20 times or isn't that a thing?
multiple accounts, plus, even boosting your killstreak by one kill is considered unfair imo
Post the full 1 minute video.
Why would you want the video itself? You can look at the timer.
upload_2019-8-27_12-21-42.png

You killed the same person 3 times in 10 seconds, which is an average of 3.33 seconds per kill. Are you really going to tell me this player spawned in the exact same area 3 times within 10 seconds (once every 3.33 seconds) without being able to fight back? It's almost like he had no armor... hm.

To be able to kill someone in 3.33 seconds, then they must have very low health, no armor at all (even then it might still take more since they can just strafe and fight back), or they aren't even trying to fight back, at all. I'm sorry mate, but these two screenshots, alone, are extremely heavy evidence to support everyone else's case.

TL;DR: You killed the same person every 3 seconds, which is not possible if they were to be fighting back at all.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Treeskeet

Aug 26, 2019
multiple accounts, plus, even boosting your killstreak by one kill is considered unfair imo

Why would you want the video itself? You can look at the timer.
View attachment 155547

You killed the same person 3 times in 10 seconds, which is an average of 3.33 seconds per kill. Are you really going to tell me this player spawned in the exact same area 3 times within 10 seconds (once every 3.33 seconds) without being able to fight back? It's almost like he had no armor... hm.

To be able to kill someone in 3.33 seconds, then they must have very low health, no armor at all (even then it might still take more since they can just strafe and fight back), or they aren't even trying to fight back, at all. I'm sorry mate, but these two screenshots, alone, are extremely heavy evidence to support everyone else's case.

TL;DR: You killed the same person every 3 seconds, which is not possible if they were to be fighting back at all.
Seeing as the screenshots given are ALL cropped, I would like to see the full video? That's not the only person I killed multiple times, I can't force anyone to fight or not fight me..

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
The screenshots are not cropped, but i can give you the video
Yeah okay, unless someone can come to me with strong evidence of this record being fake, I'm definitely going to list it as a record.
Most arguments against the record are nonsense (e.g "The map resets after a while", "The guy was hitting thin air instead of hitting you", "You have 0 forum activity", "You're not on the FFA leaderboard)

The thing is the 20 kill limit can be easily bypassed, either by using more than 1 alt, or waiting a couple minutes and killing other people and then the counter restarts.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
He's tryna proof his 367 was made by kill farming people? I don't think he's actually trying to get him banned.

100% this
Also i dont use hacked clients, and even if i did, i doubt the hacked client only has stuff going on where it only covers 2-3 letters

Reactions: Sweetenerera
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom