Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which number is your favorite?

  • 0

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 1

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 2

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • 5

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 6

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • 8

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
1,061
5,072
409
Pronouns
She/They
For some reason, my favourite numbers have been 7 and 9 ever since I was a child. Recently I've started thinking that it's because they're both odd; same as me.
 

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
1,969
5,725
284
22
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
For some reason, my favourite numbers have been 7 and 9 ever since I was a child. Recently I've started thinking that it's because they're both odd; same as me.
You know both of them are surprisingly "safe" numbers seven is widely thought to be a holy and lucky number and 999 is literally the opposite of 666 (as well as the number for the police in some countries.).

Kinda interesting tbh
 

caraMel

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Aug 7, 2022
211
1,533
209
21
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Gotta be 0 for me :)
Always brings a smile to my face as often when doing maths it is a good indicator I'm doing something correctly.. or more often that I've done some thing very wrong haha!
 

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
1,061
5,072
409
Pronouns
She/They
You know both of them are surprisingly "safe" numbers seven is widely thought to be a holy and lucky number and 999 is literally the opposite of 666 (as well as the number for the police in some countries.).

Kinda interesting tbh
Wow, I guess I'm really good at choosing favourite numbers, then!
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom