Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What is your favorite mode?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
I am a Gold rank and I love playing Egg Wars. I've noticed people have very different opinions on Mode and Health! So I want to run a poll to find out which people favor most! Vote one for health and one for game type! Looking forward to the results!
:);):p:D

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I ♡ hardcore + normal health just because fights end quickly and its a lot more challenging for everyone. The only problem I have with it is defending your egg is really difficult
Forgo defense and do pure offense in that case since each block is worth 3 iron. Iron's 2x more expensive in hardcore mode (shouldn't we call it UHC because natural regeneration is disabled?).

As for preferences, I've played hardcore mode 1 and only 1 time. I was close to getting a 2nd hardcore game until the donor swapped to OP. I like hardcore mode for the extra challenge (also to give you an idea for real stand-alone UHC) but normal is good too. Normal health as always to stay with normal PvP.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I ♡ hardcore + normal health just because fights end quickly and its a lot more challenging for everyone. The only problem I have with it is defending your egg is really difficult
Biggest challenge is the first game for most. Most aren't used to playing hardcore mode in eggwars since 99% of donor games are OP and because prices are much higher than those in normal (OP prices are just as close to normal). You can forgo defense in favor of a pure offense since iron is extremely expensive. I've played hardcore one and only one time and messed up badly when I thought money bags would do the usual job. I was about to get a second game and experiment more with hardcore until a donor changed to OP at the last second.

As for preferences, I'll definitely say I do not like OP and any health modifiers. I like normal health and normal eggwars and hope to get more hardcore games sometime in the future.

EDIT: Didn't realize somehow I accidentally double-posted when I didn't see my first one. Can a mod delete my first above?

Last edited:

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I am a Gold rank and I love playing Egg Wars. I've noticed people have very different opinions on Mode and Health! So I want to run a poll to find out which people favor most! Vote one for health and one for game type! Looking forward to the results!
I by far like overpowered the most, but i am undecided between normal health and double health! I voted double because i like it that bit more better because the fights are not too long but not too short either.

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
I really like op and double health. Because you can get a good combo at 1.8 pvp :p

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I absolutely love doing overpowered items, normal health. I may not have a rank (darn paypal) but I have a lot of friends who I play with who do.

U

Unipotato

My favorite is Overpowered and Normal Health. OP is my favorite because of cheap obsidian, cheap steaks, and high Efficiency pickaxes. The Protection V Armor and Sharpness II swords are a little rough, but Normal Health balances it out.

Reactions: Deeds

Turbo_Tim

Jun 3, 2016
It really depends on the map. F.e. I like OP on mushroom and normal items on other maps. Always normal health though!

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I respect everyone's opinion so if you like Overpowered Items, then fair enough. Me? I absolutely cannot stand it! I literally just leave the game if it ends up being OP items - I feel like it ruins PVP because the only efficient way of killing anyone is to bow them off into the void. Plus pretty much every OP match I've tried to play lasts at least an hour or more, and although I like long matches sometimes I just wanna play quick rush games. I like cheap items, but it also ruins the challenge of resource collecting... so yeah, it's not my cup of tea.

My favourite mode is simply Normal mode with Normal health. A lot of people ask why I even bought a rank to vote for Normal mode which makes me laugh xD It's the best balanced mode in my opinion - items are more expensive and armor doesn't protect as much which makes things more of a challenge (mainly because PVP is an effective way to kill people again, yay).

I also really like hardcore even though the matches are rare. It makes you think more tactically about where you go and how and when you fight since health doesn't regen. It's difficulty level is it's appeal :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom