Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the border close in faster on Solo/Team SG?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
It's been a while that I've been playing SG on this server and I recently realized how long it takes for the borders to shrink when the game has few players left. In most cases, the maps are very big and it ends up taking a while for the borders to shrink enough to be able to find other players quite easily. I feel that this would be solved by either making the borders close in at a much faster rate then the do now or either bringing back a deathmatch once the game reaches a certain timer limit.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I like the speed at which the border closes in, It gives you time to gather gear, and also sort through others. It leaves you with the choice on weather or not you want to try and take control of center, or lets you try to ambush other teams/players. It the border closed in much faster each match would just end in a mash pit of who has the better gear, instead of picking the right time and place to fight. It would also take away the whole chase and hunt part of survival games.

Reactions: DragonSan

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
If you are looking for quick games I would not recommend Survival games. Currently I believe the border times are fair and justified as it gives all surviving players a good enough chance to get good enough gear to beat whoever had the middle controlled early on.

Else there would be a lot of terribly unfair fights in terms of armour and weapons.

Maybe faster border times could be added as a feature donators could vote for?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #53-
Iron golems can kill villagers.
Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
Top Bottom