• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Who is tired of the typical one that enters a team in a game votes half and normal items and comes to your island quickly and kills your team and breaks your egg and leaves and wins a game without having made an effort? We all have the right to play a clean game without this kind of people who intend to accumulate victories repeating this again and again just to improve their statistics? I'm tired of him playing this kind of people in the game. If you are also tired of what happens to you, comment in this post what you think of my idea of banning them if they play like this.
P.D: Farming means all of this.
So, what I've gathered from this goes as follows: "People are winning too fast and it needs to be banned!"
Must I explain why it's an obvious no, or are we cool?

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
So, what I've gathered from this goes as follows: "People are winning too fast and it needs to be banned!"
Must I explain why it's an obvious no, or are we cool?
Does it matter how fast someone wins.
They just have more skill than you if you need to post a forum thread about eggwars farming.

Walied_

May 26, 2018
I always do that, that doesn't mean I cannot play or it is even bad, it simply means I am bored of chasing noobs, what's fun in trying to kill a single camper for 5-10 minutes, I could spend that time in having fun rushing others, It could be not fun for you, but maybe it's just the time for you to improve your PvP skills.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Who is tired of the typical one that enters a team in a game votes half and normal items and comes to your island quickly and kills your team and breaks your egg and leaves and wins a game without having made an effort?
Destroying all the eggs and killing everyone, isn't making an effort? Sure..
Did you expect to win then, if you just stayed at your island all day? Because that's much more of an effort..

You are bascially asking for good people, to get banned. It's not farming. It's not wanting to wait 5 hours for a game to end because everyone has full diamond and a stack of god apples.
And what if it's farming? Does it really matter? They are just good at the game..
You shouldn't punish people for being good.

wolffhartog

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
Who is tired of the typical one that enters a team in a game votes half and normal items and comes to your island quickly and kills your team and breaks your egg and leaves and wins a game without having made an effort? We all have the right to play a clean game without this kind of people who intend to accumulate victories repeating this again and again just to improve their statistics? I'm tired of him playing this kind of people in the game. If you are also tired of what happens to you, comment in this post what you think of my idea of banning them if they play like this.
P.D: Farming means all of this.
i don't agree becouse it's just a tactic and maybe it's a bit silly

GiraffeLars

Jan 9, 2018
Is the whole meaning of EggWars not, get resources, then farm a bit, then get good stuff and win the game?

P.S. if u don’t like farmers, why not play SkyWars?

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
It looks like that Skywars is a better pick for you, as you can't really handle being rushed, and that you are complaining about it isn't the best thing, there are so many ways to counter that, so yeah try countering it before complaining about it, might be the best

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
The Fix to this is maybe have people spawn with leather armour and a wooden sword

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom