It should be bannable?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ch4rl1e

Apr 14, 2018
Puigcerda, Catalonia, Spain
foxgay.com
Who is tired of the typical one that enters a team in a game votes half and normal items and comes to your island quickly and kills your team and breaks your egg and leaves and wins a game without having made an effort? We all have the right to play a clean game without this kind of people who intend to accumulate victories repeating this again and again just to improve their statistics? I'm tired of him playing this kind of people in the game. If you are also tired of what happens to you, comment in this post what you think of my idea of banning them if they play like this.
P.D: Farming means all of this.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Sure, they do a big effort for win.
Listen, whatever you're wanting to say, it will affect nothing.
If you were beaten by winfarmers, you just lost. Plain and simple.
They aren't using hacks, they aren't crossteaming or anything, they are completely following the rules.
Just because your team can't beat them doesn't mean that winfarming should be bannable.
Keep whining about others being better than your team, it won't get you anywhere.
Bye.

A

A pigeon

Winfarming is pretty disrespectful to other players and isnt the greatest behaviour. With that said, nope I like kill farming its pretty fun, I dont do it for stats I just do it to certain people, I dont care if us unsporty or whatever, I’ll do as I please.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
A

A pigeon

Getting dia rank when there’s a massive sale just so I can vote everything default. Even li is plagued by blessed mode

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
It seems redundant to ban someone for a genuine strategy - sometimes I may opt with this strategy if I know someone is good at the game, catching them off-guard at the beginning gives me an advantage from the get-go.

Reactions: Simpie

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Who is tired of the typical one that enters a team in a game votes half and normal items and comes to your island quickly and kills your team and breaks your egg and leaves and wins a game without having made an effort? We all have the right to play a clean game without this kind of people who intend to accumulate victories repeating this again and again just to improve their statistics? I'm tired of him playing this kind of people in the game. If you are also tired of what happens to you, comment in this post what you think of my idea of banning them if they play like this.
P.D: Farming means all of this.
maybe u should farm

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Top Bottom