Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 11, 2020
I got a false ban a while back and was too lazy to make a forum post, but here I am craving for more pvp on here. When I was playing with the boys a couple weeks ago we were wrecking people and were doing pretty good and were having a lot of fun, but as I am getting attacked by like 3 guys I jump desperately to make a block clutch, and I landed it, but the millisecond I touch it I'm banned? It said that I was caught by sentinel and it never even gave me a reason? What did I do wrong? My friends that were playing with me can vouch for me because they saw me do nothing malicious. If anything could I at least get how long the ban will be and a reason? I do not remember using any hack clients or cheating with illegal mods? (I play on Bedrock btw)

- Respectfully,
Tristan

Reactions: Wave Master7S

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net

plxxnt

Jan 23, 2021
I got a false ban a while back and was too lazy to make a forum post, but here I am craving for more pvp on here. When I was playing with the boys a couple weeks ago we were wrecking people and were doing pretty good and were having a lot of fun, but as I am getting attacked by like 3 guys I jump desperately to make a block clutch, and I landed it, but the millisecond I touch it I'm banned? It said that I was caught by sentinel and it never even gave me a reason? What did I do wrong? My friends that were playing with me can vouch for me because they saw me do nothing malicious. If anything could I at least get how long the ban will be and a reason? I do not remember using any hack clients or cheating with illegal mods? (I play on Bedrock btw)

- Respectfully,
Tristan
Same thing happened to me, block clutched and started to wall run, and then POW! banned

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
Same thing happened to me, block clutched and started to wall run, and then POW! banned
No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Top Bottom