Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
In this mode of eggwars, there can be no eliminations. Essentially all there is to the game is getting to an enemy egg, punching it and carrying it all the way back to your own island. The game is more of a free for al match. It lasts only 15 miniutes and the team with most captures at the end of the day wins. This is for teams only.

The idea overall is simple to understand, but I’d like to stress some ideas which I think will make the whole game play out better.

Exclusive items -

1. All pickaxes should be increased in effeciency greatly and made very cheap.

Example : Iron Efficiency 4 - 5 gold, Diamond Efficiency 4 - 5 diamonds
Diamond Efficiency 8 - 20 diamonds

This’ll make mid far more important as diamonds are now more valuable. I guess you could say these prices should be constant between OP and Normal mode.

2. Obsidian price decrease to 3 gold on normal and 1 gold on OP. After all, OP pickaxes will exist in this mode.

3. Endstone - same price as glass

4. Invisibility potions (10s) - 5 diamonds each

5. All swords have sharpness increased by 1 level. In a game where eliminations wont exist, I think this would work fine.

Now, moving on - ender surges. Suppose someone steals your egg and some of their teammates remain on the island to camp for the next egg. If the egg is captured/ returnee, an ender surge will teleport them back to their island.

If you were killed, you’ll respawn at home with food, leather armour, blocks and a wood sword.

Capturing eggs-

When you capture an egg, your total hearts will be temporarily reduced to 5. You wont be able to use any ender pearls. If you’re unable to get the egg home within 90 seconds, it’ll explode, killing you.

You’ll be given the spectral effect so people can trace you down.

Consider these situations-

You’re on team red. You just stole the blue team’s egg.

If you’re killed on the way by someone from green team, the egg will just drop right there, for them to pick it up.

You’ve been killed by team blue. Now, their egg will reset and go back to where it was.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom