Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I like this, because sometimes there just has to be a way to reach campers on large maps without building a safe bridge for nearly 2 hours.
But, because a lot of people apparently like that, here are a few extra suggestions:

-Levitation potions (to fly over)
-Invisibility potions (sneaking over a skybridge)
-A deathmatch (with or without eggs dieing idk, after a certain amount of time that varies from map to map)
-Boats (no not to set sails and become a pirate)
-Teleport blocks that appear at mid after a certain amount of time varying from map to map, from this teleporter you can take a one-route way to an island. (yes just made than one up)
-Cheaper shields (I mean a bow is 8 diamonds and a shield is 30..)

fhettie

Oct 24, 2016
(hackers can too but.. xd)
We're just going to go back and forth trading off ideas and proving each other wrong. Let's just stop now so we don't dig ourselves into a hole.
meh, I dont think that I'd like elytra's in eggwars. sorry.

fhettie

Oct 24, 2016
I like this, because sometimes there just has to be a way to reach campers on large maps without building a safe bridge for nearly 2 hours.
But, because a lot of people apparently like that, here are a few extra suggestions:

-Levitation potions (to fly over)
-Invisibility potions (sneaking over a skybridge)
-A deathmatch (with or without eggs dieing idk, after a certain amount of time that varies from map to map)
-Boats (no not to set sails and become a pirate)
-Teleport blocks that appear at mid after a certain amount of time varying from map to map, from this teleporter you can take a one-route way to an island. (yes just made than one up)
-Cheaper shields (I mean a bow is 8 diamonds and a shield is 30..)
Make a new post for your ideas so more people will see it. :P

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Yes! So much yes. I've brought up this idea myself so many times now. The item is not as OP as enderpearls as it can be edited so that you only get a certain amount of short air time. If you make it expensive and only buyable from a villager in mid, this will be an effective, fun way to stop campers! +10000000

There are literally no downsides I can think of to this idea. Please staff add it already! xD

Btw, it has to be buyable with diamonds as not every map has an emerald generator. 64 diamonds should be a fair price in my opinion.
Elytras would be cause issue with kick for flying also elytras in eggwars has been both suggested and denied by both the community and staff, its not much use anyway as you can die so easily

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Elytras would be cause issue with kick for flying also elytras in eggwars has been both suggested and denied by both the community and staff, its not much use anyway as you can die so easily

Ok:

1. The issue with kick should is something that can be fixed by the staff, and probably will be once the new anticheat comes out. Until then, it will only kick you on rare occasions, not every game.

2. Just because its been rejected doesn't mean its a bad idea, it just means nobody put up a good enough argument for it.

3. They aren't meant to be too OP - every strategy must have a bit of risk or else people just say 'But that's boring it ruins the gameplay'... Besides if you fly quick and well enough, I'm fairly certain you can make it to the enemy island. Use yo' mad flying skillz boi!

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Tike_Hartje

Dec 11, 2016
On a Dutch server, there is somthing thats the same idea but with no egss but witches and with elytra's (witchwars). I like it a lot sometimes you die fast but its still Nice. I think it would be fun as it would be added on eggwars. :)

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
Hello all,

I know this is going to probably get shot down pretty quickly but I just wanted to throw this idea out there. Elytra in EggWars. Why not? I think it would add some pretty cool game mechanics. Say if you were going to attack a team with bows and building just wasn't an option. You are in normal mode, so there are no ender pearls. You build up and fly down. If you get hit by an arrow, you will not go flying into the void and will successfully make it to the island. This eliminates campers too!

The item would be in every mode. It would be fairly high priced like an ender pearl. Also, it would help out all the people who are pro ender pearls in normal mode. What does everyone think?
I agree with this but only if you could; like, buy a nether star for a stack of diamonds, and the elytra would cost like 4 nether stars (4 stacks of diamonds)?

Also, this should be OP exclusive, and ender pearls should be added to normal for 2 nether stars (2 stacks of diamonds). #MiniSuggestion

U

Unipotato

I agree with this but only if you could; like, buy a nether star for a stack of diamonds, and the elytra would cost like 4 nether stars (4 stacks of diamonds)?

Also, this should be OP exclusive, and ender pearls should be added to normal for 2 nether stars (2 stacks of diamonds). #MiniSuggestion

Lol there's a lot that needs to be added

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Elytra- Eh, leaning towards No.
A tad bit too OP, possibly only in OP mode if added.

Enderpearl- Not even gonna start

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The issue with kick should is something that can be fixed by the staff, and probably will be once the new anticheat comes out. Until then, it will only kick you on rare occasions, not every game.
kick for flying is an anticheat feature found in most not the bug in ours, an elytra would only trigger it to go off everytime someone tries to use it, to stop this the "kick for flying" would have to be turned off which means fly hackers can barge in unapposed

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Reesle wrote on Ad8n's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Muhh's profile.
hello!!! Muh... I have 1 quesion : Do u Love Madrid ? 😅
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Fesa's profile.
Hello!!! Fesa :D
Top Bottom