Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lilHatch

Novice Member
Dec 24, 2016
United States
Recently I have been playing FFA, a great game, but when it comes to one certain map-space, there is a very op pvp spot. In this map there is a part, at the bottom by the portal, where you can glitch into a one block high space using the elytra. While in this spot, it is extremely hard to get hit but you can easily hit all the other players. If any staff knows what I am talking about, is this a legal spot, or should I just avoid it?

Reactions: Dallas_

Dallas_

Jun 30, 2017
Under the Sea
Recently I have been playing FFA, a great game, but when it comes to one certain map-space, there is a very op pvp spot. In this map there is a part, at the bottom by the portal, where you can glitch into a one block high space using the elytra. While in this spot, it is extremely hard to get hit but you can easily hit all the other players. If any staff knows what I am talking about, is this a legal spot, or should I just avoid it?

I know that spot. I love PvPing the space map and it's usually pretty crowed down near the vortex. I see lots of people going into that glitched area. I think it was perhaps an error in the design of Space.

Since we are talking about the space map I wanted to also add that there seems to be a two block hole (barrier wide) near the actual vortex border and pvpers often get stuck there. That way need to be fixed.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom