Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you agree with these thoughts?

• Total voters

Andingore

Jun 7, 2016
HI! I would like to state somethings about Eggwars

Eggwars is an insanely fun game. I play it alot and think that it is the best game on Cubecraft! It is very original. But having said these thing, I think there are ways to make it better...

1. add wands, as in lucky islands! I think it will make it more fun to play if there are wands. it would be faster pace. or possibly make a certain gamemode, called wand Eggwars, for the people who want a more fast paced, different game.

2.more kits, like maybe egg kit were you get 16 eggs to knock people off there bridges. Or a berserker which gives you and iron sword for those guys who love to rush middle:D

3.guns..:rolleyes: it would be, well interesting

4. More Eggwars gamemodes. I've got alot of thoughts on this one, but here are 2. triple egg Eggwars, were it is normal Eggwars, but you 3 eggs, each giving you different perks. like speed, strength and regen. so you start with all 3. Then if you loose a certain one, like the pink egg, you would loose regen, red, strength and blue speed. Also I've got another gamemode, were there are no eggs, but a Zombie, (in diamond armor and diamond sword) that defends you. I've he is killed, you may not respawn and your out! It would mean that it would give you more time to gear, before your Zombie respawn thing is destroyed. It would mean also longer games and in my opinion, more fun games!

Anyway, there are my thoughts! let me know what you think!

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
1. add wands, as in lucky islands! I think it will make it more fun to play if there are wands. it would be faster pace. or possibly make a certain gamemode, called wand Eggwars, for the people who want a more fast paced, different game.
This would be fun, but it would be way too op for normal ewggwars. Maybe in op mode?

2.more kits, like maybe egg kit were you get 16 eggs to knock people off there bridges. Or a berserker which gives you and iron sword for those guys who love to rush middle:D
I agree on the rusher idea. The egg idea, however, is not as good. The camping would be crazy...

Remember, there are a lot of kids under the age of 10 playing here...

4. More Eggwars gamemodes. I've got alot of thoughts on this one, but here are 2. triple egg Eggwars, were it is normal Eggwars, but you 3 eggs, each giving you different perks. like speed, strength and regen. so you start with all 3. Then if you loose a certain one, like the pink egg, you would loose regen, red, strength and blue speed. Also I've got another gamemode, were there are no eggs, but a Zombie, (in diamond armor and diamond sword) that defends you. I've he is killed, you may not respawn and your out! It would mean that it would give you more time to gear, before your Zombie respawn thing is destroyed. It would mean also longer games and in my opinion, more fun games!
I don't like any of these ideas. The triple eggwars idea would take hours to complete, and the for the zombie one, I just want to say one thing. It's called eggwars for a reason.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Wands.... it don't need to be Lucky islands though. I like how EggWars is.

There should being worked on for the next EggWars Update. :)

No. Just 1 word: No.

triple egg Eggwars
Where are you supposed to put htese 3 eggs? Some maps can't fit it 3 eggs. Also a lot harder to protect them all. Also the colors. You can't change the colour of the egg and if you would to place down a wool block for the colours, they can break that block and the egg is broken. Expample: Your egg is full protected with obsidian, glowstone, glass, etc. The guy just need to break a few block and can mine the block underneath the egg. Suprise, your egg is broken.

Also I've got another gamemode, were there are no eggs, but a Zombie
Why even a zombie. The game is called 'Egg'wars. Also this would be too simular to Money Walls where you need to protect the wither.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Wands.... it don't need to be Lucky islands though. I like how EggWars is.

There should being worked on for the next EggWars Update. :)

No. Just 1 word: No.

Where are you supposed to put htese 3 eggs? Some maps can't fit it 3 eggs. Also a lot harder to protect them all. Also the colors. You can't change the colour of the egg and if you would to place down a wool block for the colours, they can break that block and the egg is broken. Expample: Your egg is full protected with obsidian, glowstone, glass, etc. The guy just need to break a few block and can mine the block underneath the egg. Suprise, your egg is broken.

Why even a zombie. The game is called 'Egg'wars. Also this would be too simular to Money Walls where you need to protect the wither.
This ^

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom