Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xNessus

Mar 7, 2022
Palestine
www.instagram.com
Hello! I have a suggestion, which is to bring back the "underthesea" map in the game Egg Wars! This map was one of the most beautiful and oldest maps, and I believe that many players loved it. We used to have a great time playing on this map because it was unique. I have also asked many of my friends who also want this map to return!

Why "Under The Sea"?

1: Three players

I know that there are no maps for three players, and CubeCraft only adds maps for four or two players. The store is also closed, so players can't buy ranks. Therefore, some Stone-ranked players need to play with each other without a random fourth player, as it can be annoying.

However, if CubeCraft cannot add a map for three players, they can make the map for four players and make modifications to the mid, just like they did with the "magic" map.

2: Very famous map

The "underthesea" map is very beautiful and famous. Many players know it, and there are lots of videos of people playing on this map. So, why not bring it back? I believe that people will return just to play on this map, even those who quit CubeCraft after the last update. The old players who love the "underthesea" map will be delighted, so I hope it returns.

3: Large map

As some of you know, there are rushers players, and honestly, I'm one of them. xD . Anyway, there are many games we play that end in four or five minutes because the maps are small and there are only four teams. I think players will love it if the game doesn't end quickly.

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! I have a suggestion, which is to bring back the "underthesea" map in the game Egg Wars! This map was one of the most beautiful and oldest maps, and I believe that many players loved it. We used to have a great time playing on this map because it was unique. I have also asked many of my friends who also want this map to return!

Why "Under The Sea"?

1: Three players

I know that there are no maps for three players, and CubeCraft only adds maps for four or two players. The store is also closed, so players can't buy ranks. Therefore, some Stone-ranked players need to play with each other without a random fourth player, as it can be annoying.

However, if CubeCraft cannot add a map for three players, they can make the map for four players and make modifications to the mid, just like they did with the "magic" map.

2: Very famous map

The "underthesea" map is very beautiful and famous. Many players know it, and there are lots of videos of people playing on this map. So, why not bring it back? I believe that people will return just to play on this map, even those who quit CubeCraft after the last update. The old players who love the "underthesea" map will be delighted, so I hope it returns.

3: Large map

As some of you know, there are rushers players, and honestly, I'm one of them. xD . Anyway, there are many games we play that end in four or five minutes because the maps are small and there are only four teams. I think players will love it if the game doesn't end quickly.
Hey, the under the sea map is indeed a nice map and harder to rush than other maps😄

U can make suggestions here.

Last edited:
Reactions: xNessus
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom