Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PAL143

Novice Member
Dec 28, 2016
FFA OP PvP - Savannah
Personally, I do sort of like Under Da Sea, but I haven't played it in such a long time.

Now, if your saying they should do like a revamp of Under Da Sea for a bigger area for PvP and etc., I'm all ears.

But just like the others said above, many people dislike it. That is why there is less rotations.

It would be really cool if they would do a remake, but I doubt it. They already have a bunch of maps other people play on.

Have a good night,
PAL143

Reactions: oArray and IVSail

A Rare Pepe

Dec 3, 2015
Personally, I do sort of like Under Da Sea, but I haven't played it in such a long time.

Now, if your saying they should do like a revamp of Under Da Sea for a bigger area for PvP and etc., I'm all ears.

But just like the others said above, many people dislike it. That is why there is less rotations.

It would be really cool if they would do a remake, but I doubt it. They already have a bunch of maps other people play on.

Have a good night,
PAL143
Many people also liked it. It was personally my favorite

Reactions: IVSail and oArray

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
There is a lot of people disliking the map then people who likes the map, so I don't think they will make this map come often.

IVSail

Dec 5, 2015
Cancerousville, USA
This Is what the map selector constantly says. PS This is in 1.8.9
2017-01-08_16.22.42.png

TheGawd

Jan 8, 2017
J
they won't make any maps come often it is randomly cycled
Jollow we are talking about 1.8.9 eggwars and if it is randomly cycled tell me why underdasea never pops up? Then tell me where you got your information from?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Top Bottom