Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
If everyone liked the map, don't you think it'd be in the rotation more often, like the maps people really like? Also how it would make the servrer more active, and I don't believe it hasn't "popped up in months". Basically, no one really liked it because everyone camped on that map, and it was really annoying,

TheGawd

Jan 8, 2017
The map is disliked? These accusations against the map are untrue, in multiple games I have been in I have asked the question about users feelings towards the map. I would say that 95% of people who responded responded positively on the map. They were saying that it was their favorite map and it is a shame that it is gone. So you see you are of the low percent that think it is bad.

U

Unipotato

If you enjoy Under Da Sea and want to play it more often, consider buying a rank at https://store.cubecraft.net/. Having Iron rank or above will enable you to use the map selector so you can chose Under Da Sea and play it more often.

Reactions: JamesGamez

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
make under da sea pop up more because everyone likes it but no one gets it. It hasn't popped up in months and it is kinda making everybody mad. It would make the server more fun and more active. Thanks
first of all many people hate under da sea and the reason it has stopped frequently popping up since the eggwars update
it is with vegetables stuck there waiting to be used
but in the eggwars maps poll it was one of the most hated maps

TheGawd

Jan 8, 2017
I have been a cubecraft minecraft player for quite some time and me and my friends would want to play underdasea. We would see this map and try to get in but it would fill up so fast it would be hard to join. This just shows users liking toward the map due to the rate it would fill up.

IVSail

Dec 5, 2015
Cancerousville, USA
first of all many people hate under da sea and the reason it has stopped frequently popping up since the eggwars update
it is with vegetables stuck there waiting to be used
but in the eggwars maps poll it was one of the most hated maps
me

Rank.png

Tkman11

Jan 7, 2017
I personally like the map, yes people camp, but that's apart of the game and you need to learn that it's also a strategy. I versed someone with a 5 level base, went straight into and just tnt'd everything. It was so much fun even though they camped. Just learn to like it and if you lose oh well. It's just a game in the end

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom