Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What version do you want?

• 1.9 / higher

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maiden

Aug 15, 2016
Hey guys If you want to be in this tournament just Reply to this and you get to choose the version!!!! what ever verion gets the most votes wins and that's the version we will be using!
This is what it will look like
tourney-png.128793

Rules:
1. All kits are allowed.
2. Focusing your opponent is allowed, but, telling other players in the game to focus your opponent is against the rules.
3. Opponents may not bring anyone they know purposely into the game during a tournament game
4. Item types must either be normal or an item type agreed upon by both opponents.
5. Matches will be only 1 game unless agreed upon by opponents. (Best of 3 is preferred but may take too long)
6. Extreme cases of camping - bridging beyond your island/ building elaborate forts - is not allowed.
7. The last surviving competitor advances.
8. Competitors may be eliminated by the random players in the game but if any cross teamers or hackers are in the game that match is invalid (unless agreed upon by both opponents)
9. All CubeCraft rules must be followed.
10. You must have fun!
11. No excessive bow spamming; this means bowing someone so much you can't even get to them to fight. If your opponent does not think they are bow spamming, record the game and send it to me. I will then decide what to do. You are allowed to use bows, but use them sensibly!
12. ALL matches much be completed in The combat you choose.

I give all credit to ThatGrimCreeper

This goes until February 15 so Reply before that time!
This is a Solo round against each other.

Last edited:
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I'm in, 1.9 please.
Please match me up with someone from my time zone, my timezone is GMT-8

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Is it just me, or is this just a copy-paste of @ThatGrimCreeper 's thread?

Yeah it literally is. At least he gave credit. If I am gonna be honest, It happens all the time. It only gets annoying when people from my tourney get mixed up with other peoples. If the creator wants to start a tournament , then fine, but it would have it least been nice to do it once mine had finished. The guy has not even said if it's solo or team.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hey guys If you want to be in this tournament just Reply to this and you get to choose the version!!!! what ever verion gets the most votes wins and that's the version we will be using!
This is what it will look like
tourney-png.128793

Rules:
1. All kits are allowed.
2. Focusing your opponent is allowed, but, telling other players in the game to focus your opponent is against the rules.
3. Opponents may not bring anyone they know purposely into the game during a tournament game
4. Item types must either be normal or an item type agreed upon by both opponents.
5. Matches will be only 1 game unless agreed upon by opponents. (Best of 3 is preferred but may take too long)
6. Extreme cases of camping - bridging beyond your island/ building elaborate forts - is not allowed.
7. The last surviving competitor advances.
8. Competitors may be eliminated by the random players in the game but if any cross teamers or hackers are in the game that match is invalid (unless agreed upon by both opponents)
9. All CubeCraft rules must be followed.
10. You must have fun!
11. No excessive bow spamming; this means bowing someone so much you can't even get to them to fight. If your opponent does not think they are bow spamming, record the game and send it to me. I will then decide what to do. You are allowed to use bows, but use them sensibly!
12. ALL matches much be completed in The combat you choose.

I give all credit to ThatGrimCreeper

This goes until February 15 so Reply before that time!
This is a Solo round against each other.
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom