• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

D34TH4NG31

Jul 13, 2016
Your Moms Place
I play Eggwars a lot. To the point where some of my matches last from 1-2 hours long, but it's somewhat rare. During these matches I don't win any Cubelets... Putting dedication towards an 1 or 2 hour match doesn't get me much. I'm writing this thread, I just finished another long match, which was about 2 hours, and got roughly +20xp, including the +1 at the end of the game. As of some matches you can get 1 or 2 Cubelets per 10-20 matches, depending on how you do. I just thought something could be done about long matches.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
My matches are most times 5 Hours long... And I really don't mind....
The only sad thing is that people Leave before I could destroy their egg.. In the old days people stayed and camp and you could get extremely overpowered at mid and then build to them and kill them easy.... Anyway....
Cubelets are rare you don't get them every match.... I know EggWars is a fun Game but I wouldn't recommend it to use it for your Cubelet source... Try Arcade or Cubes new MineWare.... You could get easy Cubelets....
I don't think something could be done a lot of people including me like long games in certain maps like UnderDaSea or TeaParty.... So that we could do other things like build a wall or eh.... Chat....

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Putting dedication towards an 1 or 2 hour match doesn't get me much.

Sorry if I misunderstand but what you're implying is to increase the chances of getting more exp/cublets depending on game duration?
If that is the case then it will only encourage players to drag the game longer which I'm sure many of us would like to avoid.

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
I think that it would encourage more players to hide out somewhere, so they get the rewards. In conclusion, never ending matches.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom