Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KILLERBEAST

Nov 11, 2017
Hey all. I suggest that you add a new kit to eggwars. I think the kit should have an invisibility potion that lasts for like 30seconds to a minute. I know this sounds very op but really its not. The person who goes invisible would have to take off all their armor making them very weak to attack. They would also have potion bubbles on them making them somewhat visible. If you feel its way to op u can add slowness 1 whenever they splash the potion on. Maybe price the kit 500points or something it doesn't really matter up to you guys.

Reactions: A pigeon
Oct 22, 2017
Hey all. I suggest that you add a new kit to eggwars. I think the kit should have an invisibility potion that lasts for like 30seconds to a minute. I know this sounds very op but really its not. The person who goes invisible would have to take off all their armor making them very weak to attack. They would also have potion bubbles on them making them somewhat visible. If you feel its way to op u can add slowness 1 whenever they splash the potion on. Maybe price the kit 500points or something it doesn't really matter up to you guys.
Invisible kit would be way too op! You could just sneak by players base. If this does get added make it 2000 points. Sorry its just way too overpowered

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
No thanks, we have enough kits and we have a few kits with potions. No invisibility please!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Here I will make my answer into an acronym​

M
Y
A
it N o
S
W
E
R

Why? well because with this you can literally just run all the way across a bridge with nobody knowing, and go break a teams egg without them really having anyway of knowing, not to mention you could just farm these potions by dying and respawning every 2 minutes to the point where if there are 4 teams you could get enough invis potions to kill them all in only 2 minutes,

so this would be to OP

Reactions: SpringWarz

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Sooo... the bubbles and armour is what makes it balanced?
Sorry to say this, but even with particles on, it's really difficult to kill invisible people even if they have no armour. I've come to realize this with the new Spectre kit in duels that they recently added.
Aside from that, what about the players who have a low-end computer & need to have all particles off? They won't be able to see any sign of invisibility aside from the possible sounds of footsteps, which are also very difficult to track if you even hear them in the first place. (It's even difficult with subtitles enabled)

All they need to do is drink invisibility, go to your egg & break it, and then put their armor on or run away. This kit would be incredibly broken.

M
Y
A
it N o
S
W
E
R
myaitnoswer

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Hell no, first if someone ends up getting a sword with that spell and basically has some knowledge of 1.9 pvp and you don’t have gaps, that’s an automatic L for you.
Also, if the potion is a potion you can use anytime this would just be aggravating if someone decides to use the potion while escaping that’s another 10 dia you have to get to get a compass and then chase after someone again.
An invisibility kit would just end up being a troll kit

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Don't agree, they can just go out and break your egg while you're invisible. I know they have this on other servers, but I hate it! -1

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I don't think this is a good idea, because I think it's too OP.
You can make obsidian, go to the enemy island and build yourself with obsidian.
No one will see it, because you're invisible.
-1 from me.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day z of y
I think I just hit a wall on Discord... I never thought I would be in 200 servers that actually surprised me xD
Screenbits 2024-05-15_145118.png
endertom100 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
happyy birthdayyy!!! ^-^
okay i think i need to get this cape
images - 2024-05-15T205049.353.jpeg
JokeKaedee wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthday <3
Top Bottom