Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would this be a good addition to Eggwars?

• Total voters

SpookiiBat

Jul 8, 2016
USA, OK.
As a recurring problem my team and I have been dealing with recently, I believe that there should be an option to spectate games in progress. Often when one of our teammates gets kicked, weather that's from internet issues, getting kicked for inaccurate reasons, it gets a bit boring waiting in the lobby for your team to finish their game. It would be much better if we could have an option to spectate the game and watch your team slay your (previous) enemies.

I would love to hear everyone's option on this, please comment and vote to let me know what you think!
-Kez

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
It would cause ghosting. You can just join a game of solo while you wait

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
It would cause ghosting. You can just join a game of solo while you wait
Ghosting already happens
As a recurring problem my team and I have been dealing with recently, I believe that there should be an option to spectate games in progress. Often when one of our teammates gets kicked, weather that's from internet issues, getting kicked for inaccurate reasons, it gets a bit boring waiting in the lobby for your team to finish their game. It would be much better if we could have an option to spectate the game and watch your team slay your (previous) enemies.

I would love to hear everyone's option on this, please comment and vote to let me know what you think!
-Kez
this exists in Ffa and assinations however it dosent exist anywhere else due to the high amount of players on cubecraft such a feature would drive the server bankrupt very fast because a spectate game in progress plugin is very costly

D

Deleted member 204478

I agree with this definitely, I normally have to wait so long for my friends to finish off a game that i died in xP

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i believe this has already been suggested before im not sure but since its a good one and i would love this in the game ima strongly be with this suggestion and support it as for i think it would be nice to be able to watch my friends while i wait for them to end their game ^^

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com

-Kez
I personally think that it isn't necessary as a main reason to spectate is ghosting which really takes a toll on the general population, for me this is a rare scenario, if I get killed and kicked (rare) I generally just go and have fun on TNT run while my friend finishes the game! It's a good suggestion but to prevent ghosting I'm going to have to say -1 for me:/

D

Deleted member 258721

Actually contribute to the conversation and give arguments instead of just a simple "it's a really good idea"
It's considered necroposting which is against the forum rules. Thanks.
how did you know it's against the forum rules?

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com
how did you know it's against the forum rules?
It is #5 on the official forum rules:
OFFICIAL FORUM RULES

1- Do not advertise (Includes but not limited to: Online/Offline Products, other servers or games, server addresses, phishing sites etc).

2- Posting YouTube videos is allowed only if they are appropriate and relevant (Media: YouTube).

3- Do not use swear (curse) words. Acronyms are allowed as long as they are not targeted towards a user.

4- Do not speak to other players in an offensive, racist, homophobic or sexist manner and respect all users.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

6- Do not argue with/harass staff and obey their warnings.

7- Do not use alternative accounts to bypass a punishment.

8- DoS (Denial of Service) or DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attacks or threats thereof are not tolerated within our community.

9- Do not make threads or post comments asking when given updates, features, projects and maintenance are released.

10- Do not make threads or post comments with petitions.

11- Do post threads in their relevant section (e.g. Player reports at "Report a Player").

12- Do not spam tags (e.g. @TlmeLord ), as it notifies the person you are tagging.

13- Do not "like farm" or "post farm". Anyone caught doing so will be warned. If you continue, your main account will be banned along side any alts.

14 - No inappropriate usernames and/or profile pictures.

15 - No pointless threads or posts.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom