Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would this be a good addition to Eggwars?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 258721

It is #5 on the official forum rules:
OFFICIAL FORUM RULES

1- Do not advertise (Includes but not limited to: Online/Offline Products, other servers or games, server addresses, phishing sites etc).

2- Posting YouTube videos is allowed only if they are appropriate and relevant (Media: YouTube).

3- Do not use swear (curse) words. Acronyms are allowed as long as they are not targeted towards a user.

4- Do not speak to other players in an offensive, racist, homophobic or sexist manner and respect all users.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

6- Do not argue with/harass staff and obey their warnings.

7- Do not use alternative accounts to bypass a punishment.

8- DoS (Denial of Service) or DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attacks or threats thereof are not tolerated within our community.

9- Do not make threads or post comments asking when given updates, features, projects and maintenance are released.

10- Do not make threads or post comments with petitions.

11- Do post threads in their relevant section (e.g. Player reports at "Report a Player").

12- Do not spam tags (e.g. @TlmeLord ), as it notifies the person you are tagging.

13- Do not "like farm" or "post farm". Anyone caught doing so will be warned. If you continue, your main account will be banned along side any alts.

14 - No inappropriate usernames and/or profile pictures.

15 - No pointless threads or posts.
I understood thank you :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I personally think this is a great idea!
But it's just not possible. If it was I'm sure this feature would already have been implemented.
Look they'll have to make some tweaks to all gamemodes to add this feature because the current Cubecraft system just doesn't work properly with it. Not even Staff can enter already started games.
To make such a change it will take time... The problem is, people are constanly whining about the Anti-Cheat. Because of the whining people and staff are very frustated. They even hired a Dev to make the AC, and I bet he's doing a great job. Anyway when the Anti-Cheat is finally ready then they could look at suggestions like this one. But this is probably in the mere future and this suggestion could be by then long forgotten. Not to mention that they already promissed us so much and till now didn't even add most of the promised stuff. I can make a list of promised but not yet added features if I wanted to but I'm too lazy.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Top Bottom