Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Can't get the Construction map from the past?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Maybe?

• No (Explain why please)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hello CubeCraft Players! :)

I wonder why the old EggWars Solo map Construction is not coming back. It had 12 players and it was a better place to pvp.
But now it had 8 players and the design looks cool but the old one was better in my opinion. Shouldn't the old EggWars Solo (Construction) map just come back? Let me know.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Liking this version of the map more than the older version in my opinion
Mid and other neighbouring islands are a lot closer making it more easier to rush (Which basically every other map is for) other teams or mid in general hence shorter games and less opportunities for camping on your own island. (Before, you'll need around a stack or more of blocks to get to mid or just under a stack to get to other team islands (Feel free to call me out for being wrong here, but pretty sure it was around that)

Reactions: Zathelas

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Mid and other neighbouring islands are a lot closer making it more easier to rush (Which basically every other map is for) other teams or mid in general hence shorter games and less opportunities for camping on your own island. (Before, you'll need around a stack or more of blocks to get to mid or just under a stack to get to other team islands (Feel free to call me out for being wrong here, but pretty sure it was around that)

I still loved it because it was unique and people didn’t rush you straight up. You had time to get ready and have cool fights. I would love to see it back as a solo or teams map.

Reactions: Zathelas

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
:)

I still loved it because it was unique and people didn’t rush you straight up. You had time to get ready and have cool fights. I would love to see it back as a solo or teams map.
Me too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom