Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

littlepred123

Apr 4, 2016
You guys should add
1. Disabling Diamond Generators - ONLY ON ISLAND GENERATORS. You are NOT allowed to disable your own team's gen.
to make it harder to take away level 1 gens, (it may seem weird but if you think about it, it IS fair (in a way))here's how you downgrade them -
LEVEL | DOWNGRADED LEVEL | COST
3 | 2 | 5 diamonds
2 | 1 | 10 diamonds
1 | Broken | 20 diamonds (I think 25 is a little too much, perhaps you can lower the upgrade cost for level 3 diamond generator to 20 diamonds?)

I HATE campers, so here's an idea, how about after 20 minutes, hardcore players lose bows, in 30 minutes normal players lose their punch bows, and after 45 or 60 minutes (you decide) OP players lose their punch bows - losing your bow means means your bow disappears from your inventory, and for normal and OP, the rest of the bows should disappear in 5-10 minutes (again, you decide, you know what would be more fair). There should be a timer saying when the punch bows and bows disappear, and then in normal and OP after that there should be a timer that counts time until the rest of the bows are taken away. Also, put a timer (or zstopwatch or whatever) that counts how long the game has been going on.

Last idea, maybe a level 4 diamond generator that makes diamond every 1.5 (or 1.75 you decide, yeah, again, sorry) seconds so it's not THAT OP. It costs 45 diamonds to upgrade but should ONLY be available in OP MODE. If you do implement this feature here's the updated chart for downgrading:

4 | 3 | 5 diamonds
3 | 2 | 10 diamonds
2 | 1 | 20 diamonds
1 | Broken | 40 diamonds (I think 45 is a little too much diamonds to just downgrade the level 1 diamond generator.)

USE THE OLD CHART FOR NON-OP GAMES

If you implement all of this, the new FULL upgrade cost for you generator went from 40 to 35 diamonds in normal and hardcore, and it went from 40 to 75 diamonds in OP, however, you are getting an amazing new generator which makes diamonds at the speed of a level 3 generators.
Thank for reading this whole thing (I know that because you are reading this final sentence), and I would LOVE all of this implemented
Camping is not a illegal choice to do In eggwars

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
You guys should add
1. Disabling Diamond Generators - ONLY ON ISLAND GENERATORS. You are NOT allowed to disable your own team's gen.
to make it harder to take away level 1 gens, (it may seem weird but if you think about it, it IS fair (in a way))here's how you downgrade them -
LEVEL | DOWNGRADED LEVEL | COST
3 | 2 | 5 diamonds
2 | 1 | 10 diamonds
1 | Broken | 20 diamonds (I think 25 is a little too much, perhaps you can lower the upgrade cost for level 3 diamond generator to 20 diamonds?)

I HATE campers, so here's an idea, how about after 20 minutes, hardcore players lose bows, in 30 minutes normal players lose their punch bows, and after 45 or 60 minutes (you decide) OP players lose their punch bows - losing your bow means means your bow disappears from your inventory, and for normal and OP, the rest of the bows should disappear in 5-10 minutes (again, you decide, you know what would be more fair). There should be a timer saying when the punch bows and bows disappear, and then in normal and OP after that there should be a timer that counts time until the rest of the bows are taken away. Also, put a timer (or zstopwatch or whatever) that counts how long the game has been going on.

Last idea, maybe a level 4 diamond generator that makes diamond every 1.5 (or 1.75 you decide, yeah, again, sorry) seconds so it's not THAT OP. It costs 45 diamonds to upgrade but should ONLY be available in OP MODE. If you do implement this feature here's the updated chart for downgrading:

4 | 3 | 5 diamonds
3 | 2 | 10 diamonds
2 | 1 | 20 diamonds
1 | Broken | 40 diamonds (I think 45 is a little too much diamonds to just downgrade the level 1 diamond generator.)

USE THE OLD CHART FOR NON-OP GAMES

If you implement all of this, the new FULL upgrade cost for you generator went from 40 to 35 diamonds in normal and hardcore, and it went from 40 to 75 diamonds in OP, however, you are getting an amazing new generator which makes diamonds at the speed of a level 3 generators.
Thank for reading this whole thing (I know that because you are reading this final sentence), and I would LOVE all of this implemented
There a several methods this could go wrong
1# people placing bows in chests
2#dropping it a few seconds before the timer runs out
3# holding your bow (when you left click you bow in the inv you can move it around, if you don't place it, it will remain and won't disappear)
Camping is not a illegal choice to do In eggwars
Camping is bannable ...
I couldn't quote properly but
"Camping is bannable behavior(for like a day I think but you need to give warnings)" - @awesomebutter234
"camping is still against the rules so just report those guys that's the best decision." - @Netflix_Addicted
Thread

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
There a several methods this could go wrong
1# people placing bows in chests
2#dropping it a few seconds before the timer runs out
3# holding your bow (when you left click you bow in the inv you can move it around, if you don't place it, it will remain and won't disappear)

Camping is bannable ...
I couldn't quote properly but
"Camping is bannable behavior(for like a day I think but you need to give warnings)" - @awesomebutter234
"camping is still against the rules so just report those guys that's the best decision." - @Netflix_Addicted
Thread
I agree, but I think Cubecraft developers should figure out away the the bows disappear completely, shop inventory, everything

Jestined

Sep 6, 2016
Arkansas
Here are a couple ideas I've suggested in other threads:
Stopwatch- a timer on the score board that tells you how long you've been in a match
Forgetting to Pick a Class- if you forget to pick a class, the server picks one for you at random.
I support the timer idea, but a randomly selected class could get annoying if somebody doesnt wanna spawn with leather armor (eggshell kit).

Nightmarionnne

Jul 6, 2016
I would like adding something to egg war Bedrock now I know it seems too op but u can make it so it only in op mod cause u know op mode take at least 1 hour to play and u can make 1 nether star =64 diamonds and the bedrock costs 5 nether stars each u can make a tool that can break bedrock that can also can be bought in the shop by nether star that cannot break anything except bedrock it can break obsidian cause obviously u can't break obsidian with ur fist so I think that will be a good item to be added

Nightmarionnne

Jul 6, 2016
If Underdasea was removed, then there won't be any 3 player maps. That would suck. So many times I play with like, @Stefanvld & @Eclipse1314 and it's so fun. I love that map imo. -1

I agree. But maybe underpowering it to like, Punch one? Just so there's still some pressure, but not that much.

It would be pretty cool if Eggwars did have something involved around mid. Because, well, it would cut down on some campers.

+666

+1

You can't just do that. The developers have little control on the maps shown. It's all luck. and I guess the maps that are scarce on the board are the most popular ;)

+1

+1

Disable? Nah, that'll ruin the game. Someone will just get 5 diamonds from mid, and shut down the gen.
Times, I agree with though. +1
If a villager at spawn appears after a certain amount of time that will be cool but people without eggs will camp in mid making it impossible for anyone to go to mid cause they don't have to worry about buying anymore

Jestined

Sep 6, 2016
Arkansas
In the end, it is unnecessary to add anything that forces people out of their bases for supplies, unless it is like a sword or bow or something that spawns at mid, not a villager

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I would like adding something to egg war Bedrock now I know it seems too op but u can make it so it only in op mod cause u know op mode take at least 1 hour to play and u can make 1 nether star =64 diamonds and the bedrock costs 5 nether stars each u can make a tool that can break bedrock that can also can be bought in the shop by nether star that cannot break anything except bedrock it can break obsidian cause obviously u can't break obsidian with ur fist so I think that will be a good item to be added
No please no if you have 1 level 3 diamond gen will take maybe 20 minutes also in some maps you can barricade the egg with a few blocks like tree house, 1 more thing maybe your teammate collects diamonds at middle so they could speed up the process so your egg will be impossible to break

Nightmarionnne

Jul 6, 2016
No please no if you have 1 level 3 diamond gen will take maybe 20 minutes also in some maps you can barricade the egg with a few blocks like tree house, 1 more thing maybe your teammate collects diamonds at middle so they could speed up the process so your egg will be impossible to break
I suggested to add an item that u can use nether star to buy it with and can bedrock nothing else it can destroy sandstone cause u can break sandstone with ur fist it can't be bedrock alone

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I suggested to add an item that u can use nether star to buy it with and can bedrock nothing else it can destroy sandstone cause u can break sandstone with ur fist it can't be bedrock alone
i personally use for the entire game a iron pickaxe and i usually win with it
i don't want to camp and get diamonds just for an item that can only break bedrock that i don't know if an enemy has it or not

Nightmarionnne

Jul 6, 2016
i personally use for the entire game a iron pickaxe and i usually win with it
i don't want to camp and get diamonds just for an item that can only break bedrock that i don't know if an enemy has it or not
Why not make TNT break the egg only if its covered by bedrock but if its covered by obsidian it will not break u win a game with only an iron pic that's impressive

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom