Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blazerblitz18

Oct 16, 2016
Your anti hack on eggwars is very slow and resets, hacekers get away buy winning quickly so the anti hack doesnt detect them
Me my friend Procine are (not trying to brag) some the best eggwars defenders we were able to stop 2 teams of hackers back to back and have the anti cheat do its thing(slowly) I suggest that u guys give us a chance to show u proof and have us maybe be ur officials hacker trackers

weslynator

Oct 4, 2016
plz let there come more undersea me and my friends were like waiting for 25 minutes on undersea and then we did give it up and play something different. but we all want to play undersea plz do there something about it. i come to cubecradt to play fun games and undersea is for me the most fun of eggwars.

i hope you guys do something about it?

weslynator

Oct 4, 2016
I think that the map Underdasea is the worst eggwars map, the islands are reaaaaaally far away form the centre and the gameplay isn´t really good, maybe adding something that makes it special, like some fishes swimming from the centre to each islands ( which players would be able to break) so people could arrive to the middle faster. Another idea is to use the Money Walls lobby´s mermaid and put it between the islands and the middle. What do you think, builders? :rolleyes:

there are players who like it for a really long game like me

weslynator

Oct 4, 2016
Some of you guys may not like this suggestion, but I think that the community needs more 'simple' maps like Tron, Trees and Desert. (12 or 16 player maps) I feel like the new maps are overdetailed, especially maps like Angelic and Galaxy. So my suggestion is to add more 'close combat' to skywars/eggwars etc., as it seems like people really like the 'simple' maps.
for egg wars there must also be maps that the islands are far of ice other, then you can go lategage

PuDDingMaSter

Jun 13, 2016
behind you
Hello people of the internet.

As stated by the title, we want to hear what you guys think will be able to improve SkyWars, Team SkyWars and EggWars. We have gone through many suggestions already, but some of them are about removing Biomes (which has already been removed) and some are about how they like eating cake in the map Candy. So to make life easier for everyone, this thread has been made for you guys to express all those years of suggestions onto this one thread!

Whether your idea is about revamping a map that you hate with your life, or whether your idea is to make everyone marry a fish while jumping into the void, post it here! Any idea is heard and considered (unless it makes absolutely no sense or if it goes against the rules [obviously]) as long as it is an idea that helps us improve gameplay for everyone.

If you are here to suggest the removal of a SKYWARS map, check this thread out first:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/what-skywars-maps-should-we-remove.63627/
If you want to suggest the removal of an EGGWARS map, you can post it here (Idk where else you would want to put it but you know).

We'll make sure to go through everyone's suggestion and consider every single one.
So this is the time to take out your inner fwa! (Just make sure to stay sane please)

So be sure to leave your suggestionan

PuDDingMaSter

Jun 13, 2016
behind you
an idea i have is different ways to buy gear, using 1stack of gold for an iron piece, or 4stacks for a diamond piece
being able to buy potions in game, such as speed and jump boost

PuDDingMaSter

Jun 13, 2016
behind you
i think we should add new gamemodes to vote on, like something the opposite of hardcore where everything is cheap, or everything on overpowered mode is cheap.
another idea is a death counter in game or certain effects during the game, such as after a certain amount of time diamonds will generate slower or faster, or dmg is increased by 1/2 or decreased by 1/2

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
I think in the eggwars lobby there should be more pizzas showing up.
It is my favorite map, and sometimes I need to 20 mins just for one map. Then when one show up, about 6 of them show up.

Gray_Ice

Oct 20, 2016
Hi!
I think they should put the map scare in skywars SOLO because many people liked

Thanks! :)

_NInjaSniper25_

Oct 8, 2016
Here is a suggestion for Eggwars,

I would like the Eggwars kits too be a bit expensive. I mean I've been playing only for a while and I already have the Egg Shell kit and 1050 points. So I suggest making the kits a bit more expensive. :D

Another one is to allow everyone to vote for items or health in eggwars. I would really like it if I could vote for the items and health, it would just make it a lot more fair. :D

Just suggestions, add if you like or wish!

Thanks!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Appreciate your activity on the Cube discord. Nice to see from staff members :). Goodluck with all and thanks for all you've done
_youssefxkill_ wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
how can i appeal for a discord ban, my user: luffy_indexgun2
AnolTongi wrote on mitgobla's profile.
You are an amazing person, I really hope you know that. Good luck with the future, man! Stay amazing.
Matriox wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Goodluck with everything :(
Matriox wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Appreciate you being active on the discord server and asking any questions members had. Goodluck with your future plans
Top Bottom