Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
Again and again: The Hulk kit in Team Skywars problem. The OP kit that's making games unplayable and their users indestructible. It's really making Team Skywars more and more ridiculous as more people start abusing it, choosing it in every single map they play. It can literally make the worst pvpers win the game by simply taking off their full diamond armored enemies in 3-4 hits. I still think this kit should be tweaked, if not removed at all, for the sake of making Team Skywars a fair game. I already made a thread suggesting tweaking it, but It was looked down upon which frustrated me because staff who opposed my opinion haven't actually played Team Skywars, or at least know it well to judge. I'm hoping for something more serious now, and here's the link for the thread I created a long time ago. Feel free to drop your opinions there: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/team-sw-hulk-kit.43211/
110% agree :D +1

Reactions: Zelreedy

Renss

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Skywars:

- Make a few lobbies where teaming isn't allowed.

Team Skywars:

- Make the map Pacman more popular. I think this is by far the most enjoyable and famous map but it's so rare to get on the signs.

-
On the map Pacman, change the wool into clay. I often play in a team where someone puts lava which causes fire, which spreads, which destroys my island.

-
If the waiting lobby (before you teleport to the map) isn't 100% full with players, make even teams, sometimes I play against a team which has 4 players while mine has 8 for example. But unfair imo.

Eggwars:

- Add an option for donators to vote for daytime and add an option to disable the DIAMOND generator.
I agree with the eggwars thing :D

TektikPlayz

Dec 30, 2015
I think that Cubecraft should start a Hardcore Egg Wars Gamemode. It would be about as quick ass skywars. The game would start with the notification of Your Egg Has Been Destroyed for everyone. You only get one life unlike regular egg wars. I thought this would be something cool to add to Cube Craft because it would really get your adrenaline fired up.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I think that Cubecraft should start a Hardcore Egg Wars Gamemode. It would be about as quick ass skywars. The game would start with the notification of Your Egg Has Been Destroyed for everyone. You only get one life unlike regular egg wars. I thought this would be something cool to add to Cube Craft because it would really get your adrenaline fired up.
That's exactly like team skywars... :(

Fel_Orc11

Dec 28, 2015
[Suggestions for Egg Wars]

I'm unsure if this topic is still valid, if it isn't, I can proceed to make a thread about it.
Another thing to note, I haven't read this topic but only just posting. So if it has been suggested, I do apologies.

Edit: I'm also fairly new to the server, so I may not know some of these are even in the server.

Now to the suggestions!

Kit selector;

Every time playing this game, I sometimes get caught up in the moment and forget to re-select my kit. Can we have it so where once you've selected the kit, it always stays on that kit? It's annoying to keep selecting it over and over.

Party system;

This can work on the network as well, but I'm always struggling to get all my friends into one game/select the same team at times. So, I suggest having a party system that warps everyone into the same game and if possible, on the same team. This will eliminate some people leaving the game since they cannot get in a team with their friends.

Signs in the lobby;

The only signs we really have is the signs that say how to play Egg Wars. But, what if we have a sign that has useful commands? I would of never figured out without asking someone in the chat that "!" was global talk and countless other commands I don't even know. So, adding some commands on signs or even in a book showing what you can use would be great!

Unbalanced maps;

This was may be hard to follow, so I'll try my best.

I'll use the example "Underdasea" for this. This map has 2 teams which are easier to bridge to middle. These are grey and yellow. People having these 2 colours have a bit of a headstart to the diamonds and used correctly, can hold mid very easily. I know this is a big ask to ask, but maybe having them in an equal playing field would be better?

Another map would be "Dwarven" I believe. This time, Orange and Pink have an advantage due to the egg being in the middle of the legs of the Dwarven statue while the other teams don't.

Spawn protection;

Don't get me wrong, I love the spawn protection and it should stay, but it needs a limit of something like around your base. People can run into mid with spawn protection still on and kill you. It's meant for spawn, not middle :p

Again, sorry if these have been suggested and thanks for reading :)

Reactions: FM22

Krogar

Jan 8, 2016
Skywars Spawns

When u enter a game, the positions are not random... If u enter 1st u get assigned to the first island... The second, assigned just in the isle next to you. And thats same for the rest.
Can u make this System of positions to be random?. If u do, "teams" playing in normal Skywars cannot enter in islands next to them avoiding exploit the game playing 2 or 3 vs the rest that play alone.

To play agains team i play "TEAM SKYWARS"... thats all... at least if the positions get randomly, they would have it hard like the rest of us or the rest thats want to play agains "NO TEAMS". Normal skywars is for that right?

Sry the english...

sasemboy

Sep 1, 2015
Amersfoort, Netherlands
I suggest that the build team makes a few 'massive' maps for all of these games, meaning for eggwars, there will be a map with like 20 teams and each team has like 5 players or something. like a MASSIVE map. the pvp players might enjoy more competition.
+1 good idea, but you have to wait for a loooong time before everyone has joined.
Disable? Nah, that'll ruin the game. Someone will just get 5 diamonds from mid, and shut down the gen.
Times, I agree with though. +1
SkyWars:

-
Remove punch III from the overpowered chests.
+1 because I ALWAYS fell of my island BECAUSE OF the punch bow!!

acr9mas

Jan 10, 2016
Hi to everyone.:)
SKYWARS:
-Add another gamemode called "powered chests" (not as op as overpowered) without enchanted golden apples or punch III bows
-Add few separate lobbies were teaming is not allowed

TEAM SKYWARS:
-Add again the kits removed like STRENGHT POTION (KIT HULK) or WOODEN SWORD WITH KNOCKBACK (SWORD OF DEFIANCE - I think that it's its name)
-Add more maps for 2 people in each team, so this way there would be less teams in no-team skywars

EGGWARS
-Add new items into the eggwars shop. For instance:
1. ender pearl (with diamonds) ----> to avoid campers and make the games faster
2. potions (with gold or diamonds, depending on the kind of potion) like strenght, swiftness or whatever
- Add eggwars maps for just one person in each team

Thanks for your attention and I hope you write me back soon PD:sorry if there are any mistakes, I am from Spain :p

Virozor

Sep 26, 2015
Give people without rank the ability to choose maps as well.
And return biomes?

FM22

Jan 10, 2016
[Suggestions for Egg Wars]

I'm unsure if this topic is still valid, if it isn't, I can proceed to make a thread about it.
Another thing to note, I haven't read this topic but only just posting. So if it has been suggested, I do apologies.

Edit: I'm also fairly new to the server, so I may not know some of these are even in the server.

Now to the suggestions!

Kit selector;

Every time playing this game, I sometimes get caught up in the moment and forget to re-select my kit. Can we have it so where once you've selected the kit, it always stays on that kit? It's annoying to keep selecting it over and over.

Party system;

This can work on the network as well, but I'm always struggling to get all my friends into one game/select the same team at times. So, I suggest having a party system that warps everyone into the same game and if possible, on the same team. This will eliminate some people leaving the game since they cannot get in a team with their friends.

Signs in the lobby;

The only signs we really have is the signs that say how to play Egg Wars. But, what if we have a sign that has useful commands? I would of never figured out without asking someone in the chat that "!" was global talk and countless other commands I don't even know. So, adding some commands on signs or even in a book showing what you can use would be great!

Unbalanced maps;

This was may be hard to follow, so I'll try my best.

I'll use the example "Underdasea" for this. This map has 2 teams which are easier to bridge to middle. These are grey and yellow. People having these 2 colours have a bit of a headstart to the diamonds and used correctly, can hold mid very easily. I know this is a big ask to ask, but maybe having them in an equal playing field would be better?

Another map would be "Dwarven" I believe. This time, Orange and Pink have an advantage due to the egg being in the middle of the legs of the Dwarven statue while the other teams don't.

Spawn protection;

Don't get me wrong, I love the spawn protection and it should stay, but it needs a limit of something like around your base. People can run into mid with spawn protection still on and kill you. It's meant for spawn, not middle :p

Again, sorry if these have been suggested and thanks for reading :)

This. My friends and I have always had these exact problems when playing eggwars. The kit changes and party system would make getting onto a map so much less tedious, and for dwarven especially orange and pink are very OP. Could any of these be adressed? If not, why?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Top Bottom