Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Hello Cubecrafters! Today I will be sharing my thoughts on the new Bedwars gamemode.

I didn't like it at all.

The first reason I didn't like Bedwars is because of its similarity to Eggwars. A lot of Minecraft servers on both the Bedrock and Java editions of the game have Bedwars, namely Hypixel. Cubecraft has an original variant of Bedwars called Eggwars. The new Bedwars gamemode is pretty much the same, only differences are in the shop and generators (for the most part). For example, in Eggwars there are a couple different generators on your island, each giving a different resource, in Bedwars it's one generator like on any other server.

The second reason I didn't like Bedwars is because of how fast my bed got broken. I like playing my games slow, but that's just me, I understand other players like grinding for XP and completing games fast. I will provide a solution on this at the end. In my opinion, the reason beds are broken so fast is because of how close all the islands are.

In Conclusion, Bedwars just seems like a fast-paced version of Eggwars. Overtime, Bedwars will just begin taking players from the Eggwars gamemode. My solution to this is to just overall remove the Bedwars gamemode and add a fast-paced Eggwars gamemode (Solo's and Quads). The new fast-paced Eggwars gamemode will satisfy the whole community, the sweats and the casuals.

Thanks,

Rocks1

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
1711929490292.png

Wonder which one will be more popular 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Simple reason they made this is they are trying to pander to an audience that they will never win over while alienating their current player base. Instead on working on current games, listening to feedback and suggestions, or fixing many broken things they’d rather ignore that and make something no one asked for. Cubecraft in the past said theyd never add Bed Wars because it was to similar to Egg Wars and that its not unique, now we have this and subscription ranks, Cube is so desperate for money they’d sell out in the lowest way. It’s so incredibly frustrating to think things wouldn’t be like this if THEY WOULD JUST LISTEN. But somewhere along the line they just reverted to the good old days of “screw the community.” CubeCraft is still on the decline and they have nothing but themselves to blame.

XGamesMC

Novice Member
Jan 25, 2020
Hello Cubecrafters! Today I will be sharing my thoughts on the new Bedwars gamemode.

I didn't like it at all.

The first reason I didn't like Bedwars is because of its similarity to Eggwars. A lot of Minecraft servers on both the Bedrock and Java editions of the game have Bedwars, namely Hypixel. Cubecraft has an original variant of Bedwars called Eggwars. The new Bedwars gamemode is pretty much the same, only differences are in the shop and generators (for the most part). For example, in Eggwars there are a couple different generators on your island, each giving a different resource, in Bedwars it's one generator like on any other server.

The second reason I didn't like Bedwars is because of how fast my bed got broken. I like playing my games slow, but that's just me, I understand other players like grinding for XP and completing games fast. I will provide a solution on this at the end. In my opinion, the reason beds are broken so fast is because of how close all the islands are.

In Conclusion, Bedwars just seems like a fast-paced version of Eggwars. Overtime, Bedwars will just begin taking players from the Eggwars gamemode. My solution to this is to just overall remove the Bedwars gamemode and add a fast-paced Eggwars gamemode (Solo's and Quads). The new fast-paced Eggwars gamemode will satisfy the whole community, the sweats and the casuals.

Thanks,

Rocks1
I thought exactly the opposite, I was obsessed with EggWars, I have many hours of play and I loved the mode, but I felt that as things were added and modified the game stopped being to my taste and I stopped playing it completely, it felt very slow and I just didn't have any more fun playing it. Now that BedWars has been released I have fun playing in Cubecraft again, obviously the mode is not perfect but it certainly revived that touch of "EggWars Classic" that kept me hooked.

For me the difference between the 2 games is that EggWars now encourages a long and somewhat campy game mode, jokingly I and a friend call it "The game of staying AFK in a generator." In Bedwars that's eliminated by making the beds break after a while and phasing out the map, forcing everyone to fight instead of staying on their island getting OP for 50 minutes (it happened to me).

Reactions: Rocks1 and dvodany
Hello Cubecrafters! Today I will be sharing my thoughts on the new Bedwars gamemode. I didn't like it at all. The first reason I didn't like Bedwars is because of its similarity to Eggwars. A lot of Minecraft servers on both the Bedrock and Java editions of the game have Bedwars, namely Hypixel. Cubecraft has an original variant of Bedwars called Eggwars. The new Bedwars gamemode is pretty much the same, only differences are in the shop and generators (for the most part). For example, in Eggwars there are a couple different generators on your island, each giving a different resource, in Bedwars it's one generator like on any other server. The second reason I didn't like Bedwars is because of how fast my bed got broken. I like playing my games slow, but that's just me, I understand other players like grinding for XP and completing games fast. I will provide a solution on this at the end. In my opinion, the reason beds are broken so fast is because of how close all the islands are. In Conclusion, Bedwars just seems like a fast-paced version of Eggwars. Overtime, Bedwars will just begin taking players from the Eggwars gamemode. My solution to this is to just overall remove the Bedwars gamemode and add a fast-paced Eggwars gamemode (Solo's and Quads). The new fast-paced Eggwars gamemode will satisfy the whole community, the sweats and the casuals. Thanks, Rocks1
so basically you want eggwars speed back?

Reactions: Rocks1

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
I thought exactly the opposite, I was obsessed with EggWars, I have many hours of play and I loved the mode, but I felt that as things were added and modified the game stopped being to my taste and I stopped playing it completely, it felt very slow and I just didn't have any more fun playing it. Now that BedWars has been released I have fun playing in Cubecraft again, obviously the mode is not perfect but it certainly revived that touch of "EggWars Classic" that kept me hooked.

For me the difference between the 2 games is that EggWars now encourages a long and somewhat campy game mode, jokingly I and a friend call it "The game of staying AFK in a generator." In Bedwars that's eliminated by making the beds break after a while and phasing out the map, forcing everyone to fight instead of staying on their island getting OP for 50 minutes (it happened to me).
Just add Eggwars speed. What is actually happening is that Cubecraft is trying to cater to the "Bedwars" trend so that all the 10 yr olds will play on CC.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom