Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Want to see this added?

• Yes! (Please Suggest Anything You think Should be Added!)

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • No. (Explain Why)

Votes: 39 81.3%

• Total voters

SleightJade

Sep 24, 2016
Hello Cubecrafter's!

My idea is of course is adding a Redstone Generator to Eggwars!
This Generator will produce of course, redstone.
The redstone could be traded at the shop for TNT Cannon items!
It would make Eggwars a lot more fun with cannons and could potentially stop campers!
The Redstone Generator will act as a gold gen as in means of production.
It can be placed wherever the builders feel is right (I suggest placing it on people islands or semi-mids)
TNT does not destroy blocks other than player placed blocks

List of what will be in this Redstone column (If you have any add on to this feel free to suggest it as I'm not the greatest Cannoner!)

-Slabs (May be added to blocks instead) 3 Redstone For 1
-TNT (that doesn't auto ignite) 10 for 1 in Normal mode ||| 2 for 1 in OP mode ||| 20 for 1 in Hardcore
-Water (This might be "abused" be drowning others, fall resistance, and egg protection) 50 Redstone
-Dispensers 10 Redstone
-Redstone (Yes, you have to trade redstone for redstone) (To not get mixed up look if it says Token) 3 Redstone
-Buttons/Pressure Plates1 Redstone
-Redstone Repeaters and Redstone Comparators 10 Redstone ||| 5 Redstone in OP mode ||| 15 Redstone in Hardcore Mode

Negatives
-Might Cause Server Lag
-Lobby Lag
-Could Encourage skybase's for a higher level to shoot
-Confusion on Redstone and TNT

Thank You for Reading This!

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
I voted no because we already have 3 generators in each map (in some 4), so adding a new one would just be too many and confusing for people I think + EggWars isn't a TNTWars minigame... You can already do cannons with the auto ignition of the current TNT that there is and it works perfectly fine if you know how to time it well.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I don't see how this could stop campers as now they will just build a base and make tons of tnt canons to shoot enemies, instead of going to other bases and trying to fight, and we already have bows to shoot enemies, and these actually do damage!
Nice idea though!

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
It's a good idea, but instead of adding the generator to the game, making it a different mode like speed eggs. Not alot of people would agree with this idea, but I'm sure some people would want to try it out.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
No because i said so.
And because it might be a little OP and if you dont know how to build one, it would be useless xD

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
There are all ready 4 generators and if we keep adding them, I don't think it would turn out good. TNT might be a bit annoying and OP. It's like Someone keeps shooting you TNT every 5 seconds and it could get really annoying.

There for I must say it's a -1 from me. Keep suggesting ideas though!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
There're already enough gens on one island, I don't think we need some more as this could affect lag for some people.

Last edited:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I'm sure Cubecraft will add this since most of the community is disagreeing with this suggestion.
Same happened with Emerald gens.
Oh well...
Why not turn Eggwars into RainbowGenWars?

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I voted no because as @HackersDontWin said, there's already 3-4 different gens on the maps. Another one isn't needed. I also don't like the idea of adding more things that could lag me (and others) out. Not everyone has a beast pc that can take multiple explosions and still be able to fight. Also all of the cons that you posted in the first post are things that would most likely happen.

Reactions: DanDaDino
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you for everything and good luck!
Eli wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Gracias por todo!! Mucha suerte con lo que te propongas de aqui en adelante!!
Eli wrote on SanCookie's profile.
It hits hard to see your goodbye thread and realize we've lost one more amazing member of our community, thank you for being an inspiration, your contributions speak for themselves. May your talents be put to good use wherever you want, as soon as possible! We'll miss you San!
Eli wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you for everything!! 💙
Eli wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything you did and for always being super nice to me! I'd wish you good luck but I know everything will turn out great with your abilities!
Top Bottom