Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Norwaypvpkiller

Mar 15, 2016
somethings i miss with eggwars is the punch 3 bow in overpowered. it was so fun. i also midd the oppurtunity to start games with rank. Waiting 20 min for the right map when you have spended 50$ on the server is insane. Sometimes you also get kicked from server because of internal error with java, is it maybe possible to fix some rejoin oppurtunity? sad to loose a mate in such long games.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
i think that Punch 1 is already a really overpowerd bow, on a 1 block and even 2 block bridge you can easly get knocked of by a punch 1 bow, there are also very small islands in some maps and that would mean you are in 1 shot of your Island with punch 3 so it is a no from me. and about waiting for the right map, you can also play on other maps in the time you are waiting for the map you want to play on

Reactions: Fisktratt

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
No, just no. The punch 3 bow made people camp even more. Adding it back will only make the games longer and more painful (according to most players). Imo, eggwars is a strategy game with pvp, it's not about who can spam most arrows. The punch 1 bow is already enough for most of the players. If they add the punch 3 bow back, it will probably lead to more skybases and more camping. I don't think many players like to have 1h long games just because of a bow. It's a no from me.

I don't really support the "starting games with a rank" suggestion. It could be fine if it's limited, but it will most likely cause games to not fill up.

The rejoin feature has already been suggested multiple times. You can check out some threads here. Make sure to not revive them without a reason.

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
i think that Punch 1 is already a really overpowerd bow, on a 1 block and even 2 block bridge you can easly get knocked of by a punch 1 bow, there are also very small islands in some maps and that would mean you are in 1 shot of your Island with punch 3 so it is a no from me. and about waiting for the right map, you can also play on other maps in the time you are waiting for the map you want to play on
I also think that Punch 1 is already "annoying" enough, and quite OP.
About choosing the right map, it is a little bit frustrating that you indeed paid for a rank to chose the map you desire to play, and it just won't come online for a long time.
However, changing this would mean opening more "servers", I believe, and this is something that they don't want because they changed the game lobbies to 1 common lobby, so I don't think this will happen, however I like it.
Rejoin feature would be cool tho.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
somethings i miss with eggwars is the punch 3 bow in overpowered. it was so fun. i also midd the oppurtunity to start games with rank. Waiting 20 min for the right map when you have spended 50$ on the server is insane. Sometimes you also get kicked from server because of internal error with java, is it maybe possible to fix some rejoin oppurtunity? sad to loose a mate in such long games.

I do not agree with you. Punch is already very overpowered and punch III is a little bit too much in my opinion.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Definitely not. Punch 1 bows are already annoying and overpowered. They also removed the Punch 3 bows from Skywars because it was too overpowered.

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Please tell me then how it is relevant, why would a jump from punch 1 instantly go to punch 3.
Imagine this happened with a, in your opinion, good suggestion. Would you want me to lock it or would you want me to keep it open since the discussion is still relevant?
Also, let's stay on topic please. If you need have any (other) question, feel free to start a conversation with me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Reesle wrote on nahumcin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
Top Bottom