Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hi everyone,

I think there needs to be a serious change in the maps in EggWars. I have been playing EggWars for over a year now and there are specific maps that the majority of players are not interested in.

Examples : Farm, Stronghold, Village, Construction.

There are also maps that players will never join unless its almost full. This needs to be stopped. I want to reach the board of maps and be swarmed with options and have the urge to start new games. Not wait for 2 minutes for the next nearly full map. We need an EggWars map update and soon.

I know that there are some people who will comment saying "Hey, I love farm". I'm talking about the majority. I am looking to benefit the majority of the CubeCraft players.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Construction has been revamped and came back in the Eggwars update. I agree with your examples and I'm sure there're more maps which needs a change/revamp.

A

A pigeon

Constrution is unpoular because ots revamp did not do it justice. I'm still sad about how the old construction was removed. I'm making a suggestion to bring it back right now.

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
All the maps you mentioned above are solo maps.
After the update, and the removal of solo eggwars leaderboards, solo eggwars became dead
You will not find countless options in the boards, and maps are not the problem. Cubecraft needs to do something to encourage players to spend more time playing solo eggwars .

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom