Dislike (Team:
Underdasea: Rough layout, PvP cant be done that easily
Storm: You get rushed real quick, the snow is a pain
Aztec: Peopel camp a lot, the lava in the middle
Holloween (When playable): Not a map i enjoy playing on

CoolCreep167

Nov 27, 2016
Favourite: (1 = best map)
1. Mine - Unique layout, nice to play on and almost no campers.
2. Snowy - Nice clean map and almost no campers.
3. Stronghold - Very nice map, good island layout and no campers.
4. Candy - Nice map, unique layout, but the islands should be a few blocks bigger and on some islands the villager is too close to the egg so you can't properly surround it with blocks.
5. Construction - I like this map and it's nice to play, but the cranes are way too high and there are many campers. You should really keep this map in, but there should also be some changes.

Least favourite: (1 = worst map)
1. Steampunk - This map is ugly, has a bad layout, there's no room to PvP and I don't like the middle islands.
2. Nightmare - Way too big, and generators are positioned on horrible places.
3. End - The fact that there are bridges to mid already is horrible. The map doesn't look that cool and players can destroy your egg way too fast.
4. Safari - There already are bridges to mid so players can break your egg way too fast. Islands are too big.
5. Village - I like the idea and the map looks pretty good, but the player islands are too small and middle island is way too big.

Suggestions:
- Desert/Egypt - A Desert-themed map with a layout like stronghold with some Desert temple on mid.
- Space - Ufo's as player islands with the earth as middle island.

Well, it seems like you only play solo, but in teams they already have space

MisterRainBaw

Sep 5, 2016
Favourites:
Forest(Team) - Fast games.
TeaParty(Team) - Fun to play on with friends, many people and a very nice map

Least Favourites:
Safari (solo)- To easy to get rush on with a pre-build bridge

Minaa

Jun 16, 2016
Favourite Maps:
Teaparty: There Are Many eggs, and it was a lot of good fighting spaces
Space: The map has a good size spacing around the Islands
Fairground: it has high points and low point, so you can be sneaky while getting eggs
Instruments: Same as space, it had good size spacing around the islands

Least Favourite Maps:
Area 51: its way too easy to rush other teams, and if you forget to bring blocks you cant get back to your island from mid
vegetables: Same with Area 51, took easy to rush people
Storm: The Islands are too Squished together
Magic: too easy to rush other teams.

*This is My opinions on the maps, and sorry if i have the same opinion on some of the maps*

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
TEAM:

FAVORITE:
Fireplace - Big map, fun mid, already made bridge to mid
None season favorite map - Pizza - Unique, not too fast and not too long, and very fun

LEAST FAVORITE-
Rome - too many people, but otherwise it is a good map

SOLO:

FAVORITE: Safari - already made bridge to mid, really fast game

LEAST FAVORITE: I don't know. I actually like every solo map!

By the way, why did you guys get rid of vegetables, it was a pretty fun map. Oh G-d, Ima get so much hate now ;( Everyone hated it.

Dec 2, 2016
Favorite:
1: Tropical (Solo)
2: Storm (2 player team) (i know everyone hates me now)
3: Area51 (3 player team) ( I'm sad it was removed)
Least Favorite:
3: Golf (Solo) (The islands are too big!)
2:Mine (Solo) (lets say someone attacked me he killed me 21 times before my egg broke and i dont know whether to say "u mad bro" or "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" so i rage quit)
1:Vegetables (2 player team) (i used to love this map but its too easy to sneak up on people's eggs and i dont agree with anyone else's reasons)

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
TEAM:

FAVORITE:
Fireplace - Big map, fun mid, already made bridge to mid
None season favorite map - Pizza - Unique, not too fast and not too long, and very fun

LEAST FAVORITE-
Rome - too many people, but otherwise it is a good map

SOLO:

FAVORITE: Safari - already made bridge to mid, really fast game

LEAST FAVORITE: I don't know. I actually like every solo map!

By the way, why did you guys get rid of vegetables, it was a pretty fun map. Oh G-d, Ima get so much hate now ;( Everyone hated it.

Vegetables wasn't removed, Area 51 was.
No idea why - Vegetables got WAY more criticism.

Jim Jimly

Jul 19, 2016
It's a shame Area 51 was removed. It was the map I went to with my friends for whacky PVP mayhem. The middle was a big mosh pit that was incredibly difficult to get out of alive, which was always exciting. I dunno why people were saying it was easy to rush other teams, I don't see how it was any easier than on other maps.

GalaxyCraft

Jun 24, 2016
Favorites:
Pizza (Team): I really like this map because it is fast paced and challenging! One thing I dislike is that there is no diamond generator at spawn island but that's what makes the map tricky! I hope this can be a solo map one day!
Mine(Solo): I like this map because it is again fast paced and I like the lava addition.
UnderDaSea(Team): I really like this 3-man map. I think this map is perfect for Overpowered Mode, in my opinion. The islands are perfectly separated from mid and it's honestly not to hard to break an egg! I just wish there was a level 3 or 2 diamond gen on the mermaid.
Toys(Team): I like this 2-man map because not only is it fast-paced but it's really fun! You can get ninja so hard on this map and really that's what makes it entertaining.
Space(Team): This is one of my favorite maps. Why? Well because mid isn't over-sized and the islands also have a nice touch, meaning not too detailed but detailed enough to make the map interesting. The egg isn't impossible to save when you die, and the games I play on space usually only last for 15-30 minutes.

Least Favorites:
Safari: I dislike this map because there is a bridge to mid. I think this makes the game ends way to fast.
Storm (Team) - The island surface is horrible to place blocks on
Vegetables (Team) - Too much detail, and obstacles everywhere to get a good clean fight.

I am sort of in a rush because I have to be somewhere but these are just SOME of the maps I'd like to give feedback on.

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
Love them, the time and decation it went to it, but last time i played the chrmas map the Gold gen was still broken like last uear, is that supposed to happen?

ShizDog

Nov 22, 2016
Favourites-

1.) Toys- because its small and great for pvp
2.) Underdasea- because me and my friends have so much fun on it

Least Favourites-

1.)Teaparty- to many people
2.)Rome- people hog the gens and you only have to guard from one direction

Last edited:
G

Gamerfull

Favourites;
Kingdom (Team)
Snow (team)
Rome (Team)
Toys (Team)
Mi maps favourites un mide solo:
Candy
Golf

Dec 11, 2016
Solo Favorites:
Candy- It gives a challenge since there is only a level 1 diamond generator at mid.
Golf- The design always gives me a good time plus the trees make good ambush spots.

Solo Dislikes:
Safari- The bridge to mid makes it so much easier to get to someones island easily.
Steampunk: The cobwebs at the bottom, if you land in the cobwebs, your egg is very vulnerable.

Team Favorites:

UnderDaSea- The entire map is spaced really good and the generators at mid are fairly placed.
Instruments- 4 islands evenly spread out from mid and takes effort to get to the top generator at mid.
Space: The theme I really enjoy
Pizza- Its a really funny theme.
Fireplace- The map looks really cool.

Team Dislikes:

Vegetables- Too compact and hard to PVP
Storm: Way to hard to place blocks and island are too close to each other.
TeaParty: Too many people on it and giant map, also, there are way too many on the boards.
Treehouse: Too hard to get to the egg and diamond generator on your island.

Sethlord

Oct 19, 2015
Let's talk about Mushrooms for a bit. First of, I love this map most of the time.
It looks good, pvp is clean and unobstructed and the knockback shroom balances out the fact that OP is often chosen which makes players virtually unkillable.
The best part of this map is how memorable and pretty it is, which makes it hard to forget unlike maps like Magic or Storm.

On the other hand.
All diamond generators are on the little islands, far away from the action
All diamond generators are level 1, which makes getting diamonds tedious at first
Only about 20 blocks are needed to go from player spawn point to the emerald, which encites rushing instead of strategy.
The emerald generator usually becomes a mosh pit of 5+ players from different teams, especially in OP where no one dies.
The map never ******* shows up!

Overall I would rate this map 7.5 on its own and 8/10 compared to the other maps. It has become my favorite and could become even better, but my main complaint is that it never shows up.

marmaladewizard

Jul 31, 2015
UK
www.youtube.com
I like most of the maps, however there are certain areas where certain maps need work on. (These are all team maps BTW)
Favourites:
Dwarven, Nice and simple, obvious where things are
Storm: Good for when you have another friend who you can easily communicate with

Least Favourites:
Under Da Sea: Because every freaking time I play it I swear there' s a hacker (Probably not a design fault)
Space: I can't see anything, and odd layout

Improvements:
In storm, I can't put very much obsidian on the egg, as it has an iron generator right next to it
Under Da Sea: Every time I want to find a generator at mid, I have to go all the way around the island because they're all just scattered around the place randomly.

Reactions: Unipotato
U

Unipotato

Favorites

Rome (Team) Nice if you want a quick and easy win
Forest (Team) A really nice two man map to play with a friend, mid is very large and easy to PvP at
Construction (Solo) It's really easy to sneak around on and you don't have to worry about being rushes because the islands are far apart
Space (Team) A nice map with very creative layout, planets are really nice because they help you get to
campers' islands
Fairground (Team) It's a great map if you like being able to break others' eggs easily and there are lots of places to hide.
Dwarven (Team) A really fun map to play on, I love the builds. Lots of campers though, these games are usually 55 minutes or over

Least Favorites
End (Solo) The islands are really close together and mid has a weird layout
UnderDaSea (Team) Not much room to PvP anywhere, egg is hard to protect because the diamond generator is near it so there needs to be an opening.

Aztec (Team) When you get killed defending your egg it is super hard to get back up in time to keep your egg intact, lava at mid is hard for PvP because you can fall in easily and die

Last edited by a moderator:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom