! Construction: Good map.
! Farm: Good map.

! Golf: Goop map.
! Mine: Nice map!
! Safari: Nice rush map!
! Snowy: Nice map!
! Frosty: By Cristmas a Nice Map!

! The other maps, i find less fun !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is not how you give feedback. No map is perfect, or at least very few are. Give constructive feedback where you include pros and cons of the maps and how the team could possibly improve. It's a nice comment and it may motivate them but it's not helpful in any way :)

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
D

Deleted member 396387

This is not how you give feedback. No map is perfect, or at least very few are. Give constructive feedback where you include pros and cons of the maps and how the team could possibly improve. It's a nice comment and it may motivate them but it's not helpful in any way :)

Owh, oeps!
Thank you!

Then i would not have understood it! I can adjust it for a while, or know it for the next time!

mdk_chicken

Jul 8, 2014
Favourites
UnderDaSea (Team) - On this map there's a clear early and late game. In early game everybody's rushing each other and trying to take out their side of the map (Pink, Gray and Purple vs. Red, Yellow and Cyan) after which two to three teams usually come out on top. That's when the late game and the fight for mid starts. Whoever seizes control over mid and manages to keep the other teams from gearing, wins.

Food (Team) - I really like how this map has almost perfect distances, it's not too far from mid, but other islands are close enough that they always need to be kept an eye on. It creates the same conflict as UnderDaSea does.

Teaparty (Team) - I just love the total chaos of a map this size. By the time it's late-game usually nobody's got their egg anymore. This makes for an amazingly high-stakes PvP battle between the leftovers. It really gets a tension going.

Powerline (Team) - What I love most about this map is the powerlines which connects all islands. However unlike city, using these lines is a very high-risk high-reward thingie, since it's supereasy to get knocked or bowed down from.

Least favourite
Magical (Team) - It just feels like the islands are to close to eachother and mid is too far. It's impossible to set up any kind of defense before the first wave of rushers come in. Add to this the low level of the mid gens (except the super-high one, but that one sucks, cause it's too high and encourages camping) and you've got yourself a big brawl of leather and stone. There's just not enough time to properly gear up.

Storm (Team) - Too much teams, islands too close, mid too far. I honestly can't remember the mid lay-out of Storm, I've been there maybe one in 50 games I've played on it.

Western (Team) - It's just too slow. The game isn't really moving once the first wave rushing is done and mid isn't really that seizable either, unlike UnderDaSea.

City (Team) - Unlike Powerline, there's not that much you can do to defend yourself from a rusher on the roads of city. Well... you can knock 'em down when they try to pillar up, but that's such a nasty thing to do. I hate it when that happens to me, like, just accept your defeat. City is not about the best strategy or the best fighting skills, it's just about who's the fastest gearing guy with most luck.

Ben Mortlock

May 10, 2019
Going to do these for most of the games over time. Now EggWars is our most popular game and we have a lot of maps for it. I want to know what your favourite and least favourites maps are.

This information will help the build team improve on 'certain' aspects for future maps or even little improvements to our current maps from your feedback.
You can pick as many maps as you want. Please use this format

This is an example

Favourites:
Space (Team)
- Just always tend to have really fun games on this map
Steampunk (Solo) - Layout is very unique and pretty fun to destroy so many eggs on

Least favourite:
Storm (Team) -
The island surface is horrible to place blocks on
Vegeatables (Team) - Too much detail with heads, and obstacles everywhere to get a good clean fight

Previous ones:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-maps-give-us-feedback.123853/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/duels-maps-give-us-feedback.120741/#post-513434

Favorite:
Mushrooms (Team) - Love the layout, tend to have insanely enjoyable games, and love the multiple areas!
Under Da Sea (Team) - Literally one of the best maps I've played on and I have insane games on it!

Least Favorites:
Town (Team) - Too close islands, you can easily get rushed and you have no time to prepare.

I personally dislike the two team games, as they go too fast and are decently unfun imo

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015
Favourites:
Jungle (Team)
- I really love this map because it have a large center and on it you can do a good pvp
Under The Sea (Team) - I love the large maps where the islands are so far away of the middle
Space (Team) - Is the same case with Under The Sea
Least favourite:
Storm (Team) - The island surface is horrible to place blocks on
TreeHouse (Team) - The generators are in bad places and the egg is so far from the villager

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Going to do these for most of the games over time. Now EggWars is our most popular game and we have a lot of maps for it. I want to know what your favourite and least favourites maps are.

This information will help the build team improve on 'certain' aspects for future maps or even little improvements to our current maps from your feedback.

This is an example

Favourites:
Space (Team)
Steampunk (Solo) - Layout is very unique and pretty fun to destroy so many eggs on

Least favourite:
Storm (Team) -
Vegeatables (Team) - Too much detail with heads, and obstacles everywhere to get a good clean fight

Previous ones:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/duels-maps-give-us-feedback.120741/#post-513434
I’m skywars/duels player but I absolutely love Mansion,Rome and orc.Maybe pizza isn’t bad too

xMastermind

Novice Member
Jun 1, 2019

This is an example

Favourites:
Space (Team)

Least favourite:
Storm (Team) -

Previous ones:
Favourites:
Underdasea (team): always long and exciting fights
Thea party (team) : long, big fights between huge teams. The islands are far from each other and the midle island is huge too.

Least favourite:
Medival (team): to short and to small

augs

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2017
Mtarfa,Malta
www.youtube.com
Favourites:
Kingdom (Team)
- the whole map is rly nice and gives me that old medieval type look also it is a map that has alot of hiding spots and would be a fun game of hide and seek
Pizza (Team) - best map i have ever played on. really fast and you can get from one place to another very fast
Teaparty (Team) - Castles are fantastic, love the design of those chairs; only possible issue could be camping underneath the middle.
Space (Team) - also a very good map gives me that futuristic vibe and it really easy to get from one place to another. an issue with this map is the giant planets at the top which are very easy to camp in

Least favourite:
Tropical (Solo)
- Nicely built, trees are really cool; islands with diamond generators should have more space around them.
Construction (Solo) - Cranes are too tall, perfect for camping; otherwise, the map looks pretty good.

Reactions: Juskebat

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
favourites

- Toys (Team)
This map just reminds me from the old good times when everyone in the lobby used to spam on the toys sign as this was the most populair map by far.

- Area 51 (Team) This map is in my opinion the best map cubecraft made. The islands are big which makes PvP really fun, no stupid 1 shot with a punch bow and you’re off. The long distance between islands makes rushing harder and will the game make like a tactical game, gathering diamonds is a good way so every team is basically tryharding for them, also there are no tryhards because it’s not a 10vs10 map. :)

- Medieval (Team) The map just looks great.

Least Favorites

- Kong (Team)
- Other Map which looks like Fairground, has added with Kong is a 2 team map

Both look so ugly.

- Rome (Team)
- Mansion (Team)
- Orc (Team)

All these maps are stupid, people don’t need skills to win on this map, you just have to be afk and gain wins easily, so you get 5,000 wins in a few months and your level is inbelievably high.

Last edited:

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
5. Area 51 (Team) - The islands are way too far apart to rush, and mid doesn't look overly great. It also lacks room to PvP effectively.

Area 51 is the best map for PvP, no idea what you mean with lacks room of PvP but the whole map is like flat and superb for PvP. It’s fun you

1- Underdasea (Team) - A game on this map almost never takes less than 40 minutes. Mid is horrible for PvP and islands are way too far apart. There are far too many campers, and there is only one way to counter them: Build down along the terraforming and make an underbidge. Sometimes, not even that works and it just doesn't fit up to gameplay standards.
It’s fun to have 1 map that takes this long, if you want to play a very long interesting game then just join it, otherwise don’t join it.

SilentPidgeon

Novice Member
Jul 16, 2019
the fridge
That is good advice if only you listened to yourself from back then

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Area 51 is the best map for PvP, no idea what you mean with lacks room of PvP but the whole map is like flat and superb for PvP. It’s fun you

It’s fun to have 1 map that takes this long, if you want to play a very long interesting game then just join it, otherwise don’t join it.
I agree

Reactions: Juskebat

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
The Construction Map from the past in EggWars Solo had 12 players. It was a good map in my opinion. It was a good map to pvp and the map was big. That map was much better in today's. In my opinion.

Lynnes

Aug 7, 2017
Argentina
Favorite:
- Team: Tea Party - Food - Mushrooms - Underdasea - Dwarven
- Solo: I don't know :rolleyes:

Least favorite:
- Team: Storm - Medieval - Forest
- Solo: I don't know :confused1:

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Favourites:
-Toys(team) It's easy to win that game quite fast, Lots of room for PvP!
-Pizza(team) The islands are really close the the middle island and there neighbours.
-Cite(team) No need to build above the void, Lots of room for PvP!
-Safari(solo) Big islands, easy to go to mid, lots of room for PvP!
And many more maps I very like :)

Least favourites:
-Storm(team) No/less space to PvP
-Tea Party(team) Games take so long to finish.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Alexp192 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!
Alexp192 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back!
cool kakyoin.gif
xokas-xokas-cejitas.gif
Top Bottom