Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sharpshot2566

Jun 18, 2016
for me all are average

but

on western orange and yellow are two similar can you change one to green i've had cases where the enemy inst spotted because the colour is two similar and it even worse in spectral arrows

BatterijMan

Dec 25, 2016
Hello Peepz,
My feedback of the eggwars maps:

Favourites:
Toys (Team)
- my #1
Pity he appears so little.
Medieval (Team) - Layout is very old school and pretty fun to destroy so many eggs on

Less favourites:
Space (Team) -
The island surface is horrible to place blocks on
Vegeatables (Team) - Too much detail with heads, and obstacles everywhere to get a good clean fight.

Kind regards,

BatterijMan

emeraldking91

Aug 7, 2016
I enjoy all the two player maps! They have a special element to them that I enjoy, I would enjoy if you added more two player maps.

I also enjoy the larger maps, with bigger teams! I think having a 5 team map with 10 players on each would be very interesting!

D

Deleted member 168946

Favourite: Teaparty
I really love tea party because there is a lot of teams making the game more exciting because you can go on an egg killing spree. I also love the amount of gens at mid and that there is enough open space to pvp while having a few obstacles to move around. The eggs are in a perfect location and I love how players can build up to it or go up the stairs. Everything about this map is perfect to me and thats why its my favourite.

Least Favourite: Mushrooms
While you may think I would like this map because its another 40 player map, its really ruined by the emerald generator. I love the look of the map and the idea but it could be improved. I don't like how there are bridges leading to smaller islands connected to your island because it makes it easier for people to hide in pvp and wait to shoot you off. The middle centre islands are also very bad because I think diamonds should only be a the direct centre of the map. Finally the emerald gen just ruins the pvp because you can get one hit off the map with a Shroom Knocker

DiamondHunterToo

Aug 9, 2016
Favorite:
1. underDaSea
2. space
3. kingdom
4. vegatables

least favorite:
1:storm
2:candy
3:construction
4:rome
I have no reasons just the names you've prob guessed why

DaGamerJohan

Feb 14, 2016
the Netherlands
Please don't double post @Cyber_Girl_657

Favourites of me:
- Space
- Toys
- Fairground
- Instruments

Not my favourites
- Underdasea: Islands are TOO far away i think.
- Rome: It is a chaos with 2 iron generators and too much players in one team!

KosmicKat

Apr 14, 2016
For everyone saying they don't like Underdasea, i hope this map doesn't get removed as it is one of the few maps that is slow paced, and has a emerald generator. Some people like slow paced games, or fast paced. I like Underdasea as it adds more diverse gameplay to the game instead of a lot of short rushing maps. Although i do agree the mid could be less detailed, as it is a pvp game.

KosmicKat

Apr 14, 2016
Favorite maps:
Underdasea (Team) Slowpaced fun when you feel like playing slowpaced maps.
Minions (Team) You get to rush and farm a lot of points because of the villager having it's own island.
Western (Team) Mostly flat land, and has a nice bridge to knock people off going to egg.

Least Favorite:
Kingdom (Team) Too much tall grass
Steampunk (Solo) Bottom platform makes it IMPOSSIBLE to kill. (GOOD THING COBWEBS ARE REMOVED)
End (Solo) Annoying how you can harvest chorus fruit and teleport like crazy..

Reactions: DiamondHunterToo

IanMeep

Aug 29, 2016
Derpland
I love the map Fairground because there are multiple iron and gold generators, and it is a fun map, with lots of parts to climb on and lots of places to snipe.

I can't say I don't like Tea Party, but it dominates the map selection most of the time.

Mepper66

Dec 23, 2016
Favorite:
Frosty(Solo)- Fairly easy to get to other players eggs.

Least Favorite:
Space(Solo) - Drags on to long and gets boring.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Good:
Frosty, Stronghold (Easy to get eggs and has a very great base)
Treehouse (Middle is THE BEST)

Not Very Good:
Space Takes forever to complete
Treehouse I dont like the egg switch
Steampunk base is too crowded.

bpghost123

Jan 3, 2017
Favorites
1. UnderDaSea - just a great map for pvp, and strategic plays

2. Forest - ultimate 2 man map doesn't get any better

3. Mushroom - its a perfect strategic map, you can use the mushrooms to island hop, the mini mids provide good fighting areas, though the knockback shrooms are way to cheap and op when fighting on overpowered mode

4. Pizza - great strategy map, the close islands provide great conflict but theres little reason to go to mid

5. Area 51 - this was a great map, its wide open arenas were perfect for pvp, the mid was amazing it was a fantastic strategic idea to have to build up to escape mid, it was just an all around fun map with good egg placement and island spacing

Least Favorite
1. Fireplace - this map gets boring fast to take out the other islands you have to go so far and as such pvp gets boring quick....

2. Toys - toys mid is poorly planned as such gets boring, its tough to move around and rarely do you run into other players, the islands themselves are cluttered and its hard to keep track of your egg

3. Instruments - very rarely do these games get interesting, the gens at mid are way to slow, and you have to wait forever to get good gear, these games end quite fast and never have good pvp or good strategy

4. Minions - this map while having potential just doesn't live up to it. The fact that all the islands are so close by means that rarely is true pvp or strategy involved its just a rush diamonds, get a bow, and be op kind of map

5. Space - while a great map its major downfall is size, the spaceships are in major need of being resized. they're quite small and as such its difficult to pvp on them, and taking out an egg is even harder, I'm almost always forced to extend the size by terraforming the spaceship and building it out, and most of the time double layering to avoid tnt or picks to cause my falling.

fatbu

Jul 13, 2016
I virtually never play solo, so I'll post my opinion on a few team maps:

• Teaparty (team): Long draggy games especially in op mode, but really fun and easy to get good gear. Also there is always one team member sitting on the diamond generator.
  • Aztec (team): Basically depends on whose egg gets destroyed first.
  • Area 51 (team): Hard to get out of the center especially in the middle of a fight and I think that the teams should be bigger.
  • Space (team): Absolute chaos, but really easy to play.
  • Underdasea (team): If you get stuck at mid, it's a battle to the death... there's no easy way out.
  • Mushrooms (team): Everyone is either besieging their neighbour's island or fighting over the emeralds. And the knockback shroom is just plain annoying.
  • Western (team): The islands are too close to mid and the eggs are too isolated, but the PvP is really fun here.
  • Minions (team): The entire map is just too small.
  • Dwarven (team): One of the best medium-sized-team maps... Many generators at base, easily defensible egg, a good number of generators at mid... the only problem is it is really easy to get shot off your bridge to mid.
  • Treehouse (team): MID IS JUST SO GOOD...

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
FAVORITES -->
Toys [ :) ] - Decreases the camping, Quickest to get the enemies eggs, enough space for pvp
Storm [ ;) ] - Fast Paced Games

LEAST FAVORITE -->
Tea Party [:confused1: ] - It takes much time to win and the islands are so big, more space between islands.
Vegetables [:( ] - It took me quite awhile to figure out where the egg was, didn't get interested in the structure and the mid-way to middle.

iGamer2003

Jan 4, 2017
I think that Cube Craft needs to bring back vegetables because it was a really fun map and now I cant play it with my friend anymore. I like the fact that you added Garden as a replacement but it still isn't the same

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom