Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Favorites:
(Team) Underdasea- it is one of the only 3 player maps and it is the best build out of the three
(Solo) Mine- It is very easy to build to middle and gather diamonds quickily, and also easy to build to other people's islands

Least Favorites:
(Team) Teaparty- The islands are so far away, and the middle is WAY to big and difficult to get to
(Solo) Savanna- The islands are all connected to middle, which is VERY annoying

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Favorites: Underdasea because I only have 2 friends and it's a three player map. I really like the spacing and the mid.
Fairground: also a 3 player and I like that you can go from the top of the roller coster thing and build from there. Also I like the positioning of the diamond gen at mid.
Toys: the islands are close together and good for rushing, but not obnoxiously close.

Least favorites:
Area 51: you can't see if you die.
Storm: islands are a little bit too close. Also the snow is a bit annoying to build on.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Favourites
Aztec, team - it is a very do as you like kinda map with few limitations and i think that free roam maps are so much fun

Tree-house, team - it has a very nice set up to get diamonds gold and iron from middle because you have to work for it in more then 1 way by getting up the tree and escaping it.

Least Favourites
Vegetables, team - it in my opinion is just to small it is so hard to get obsidian even in OP mode so the islands including mid are so close and makes it basically impossible in hard core mode

Tea-party, team - it is so big that it makes almost impossible to find a hidden player because the map is so big

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
Least favorite :
Pirates ( Team ) : In Overpowered it is difficult to enderpearle. You always pearle against the masts of the ship or you pearle against the border of the ship.

KhoaCN

Sep 4, 2016
Teaparty map have 5 members each team but there is only one iron generator, pls add one or two iron gen beacause someone can camp on that gen and none can get any iron tokens

Reactions: Ping Ether

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Least favorite :
Pirates ( Team ) : In Overpowered it is difficult to enderpearle. You always pearle against the masts of the ship or you pearle against the border of the ship.
I don't think there's a pirates map in Eggwars xD

Teaparty map have 5 members each team but there is only one iron generator, pls add one or two iron gen beacause someone can camp on that gen and none can get any iron tokens

Pls add more iron generator on kingdom map (team of 4)
Please make a separate suggestion.

Majic_Marbles

Oct 6, 2016
Favorites
-Instruments (team) - Very solid compact little map. The islands are perfectly far apart from each other and are equally as far from mid.
-(discontinued) Scarce (team)- (Just like instruments) Except it's 2 players so it was much easier to play with 1 friend. It was also the only 2 player map that wasn't insanely close to neighboring islands (i.e Storm and Pizza)
-Toys (team) My favorite 2 player map because the egg placement is prime (easy to get to and easy to protect). All island are equally as far from mid and the gens at mid are properly placed.

Least favorite
Oriental (team)- Only because it is easy for teams to enderpearl (on op only) and get your egg without you noticing. Other than that the map is real neato.

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
Favourite:
Pizza (Team)
The two generators are very fun to get really op fast (there needs to be MANY more maps showing up in the lobbies)

AustinPlayzGTX

Oct 9, 2016
Going to do these for most of the games over time. Now EggWars is our most popular game and we have a lot of maps for it. I want to know what your favourite and least favourites maps are.

This information will help the build team improve on 'certain' aspects for future maps or even little improvements to our current maps from your feedback.
You can pick as many maps as you want. Please use this format

This is an example

Favourites:
Space (Team)
- Just always tend to have really fun games on this map
Steampunk (Solo) - Layout is very unique and pretty fun to destroy so many eggs on

Least favourite:
Storm (Team) -
The island surface is horrible to place blocks on
Vegeatables (Team) - Too much detail with heads, and obstacles everywhere to get a good clean fight

Previous ones:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-maps-give-us-feedback.123853/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/duels-maps-give-us-feedback.120741/#post-513434
Favorite-
Space(Team)- I like the idea of spacecraft as islands because it looks realistic
Teaparty (Team)- I like teaparty just because it has a lot of generators at center

Least Favorites- I don't have a least favorite map but I really don't like the solo maps maybe space can be a solo map? I never really seen it on solo

AustinPlayzGTX

Oct 9, 2016
Favourites:
-Storm(team) Fast paced games!

Least favourite:
-Construction(solo) Too much space between all the islands!
-Area 51(team) Islands are too far away too rush other people!
-Aztec(team) You can to easily punched in lava in the middle so everyone camps on their own islands!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree constuction does have too much space between islands

ShadowUniverse

Oct 1, 2016
Favourites"

Storm very fast paced
dwarven - one of my first maps to play and i loved it i dont like how orange and pink have an advantage to mid though.
Space - love the airplanes and the planets and all just if a team camps its kinda annoying
Kingdom - LOVE IT quick games even in op egg is in nice spot to defend either then storm :P and space.

Least Favorites:
Teaparty - to big of a map the detail is nice but camping it is kinda hard to get to them

i love all of them just minor tweaks

AtomicGhostYT

Oct 12, 2016
Favorite:

Pizza (Team) Provides An Easy Late Game Round,

Least Favorite:

TeaParty (Team) Shows Up Quite To Often And Is Extremely Difficult to get the diamonds At mid due to having to go up the chairs and back down again due to fall damage.

Caboozled_Pie

Sep 5, 2016
CubeCraft Forums
www.cubecraft.net
Favorite:
Pizza(Team) is a very fun map with lots of early and late game potential.

Space(Team) is good for camping, and the max build height being quite high means that there are many ways to play late game.
Kingdom(Team) is a very effective map best for those who play it often.
End(Solo) is a fun map for farming points by endlessly destroying people's eggs.
Safari(Solo) is fun for destroying eggs.
Snowy(Solo) is good for rushing, and also more versatile gameplay.
Forest(Team) is a nice map for 2v2v2v2v2v2, and has many ways of possible gameplay.
Rome(Team) is good for when you just need a quick, less than 15 minute game.
And, best Solo map has to be Mine(Solo), because each team is equally likely to get the diamonds, and that each team has so many ways to play the game.

Could be improved:
Toys(Team) has potential, but is prone to 6 teams camping forever.
Under Da Sea(Team) has potential.... not much, but it can be improved by making each team equally likely to get to the diamonds.
Construction(Team) has potential, but the distance between the islands, the semi-mids, and the mids needs to be shortened.
Dwarven(Team) has potential, but it is broken due to how insanely likely you will be bum-rushed from the start.
Instruments(Team) could easily be improved by fixing the camping issue: making the islands closer to each other.
Oriental(Team) could be improved by decreasing the number of ways to get to the egg on your island (currently there are 4).

Least Favorite:
Tropical(Solo) doesn't work in terms of block placement.
Storm(Team) doesn't have any easy way to get to the mid without getting bum-rushed from the start.
Steampunk(Solo) makes it almost impossible to play without your egg being destroyed.
Vegetables(Team) is very glitchy with the vegetables.
Tea Party(Team) is insanely broken, and getting someone's egg on Tea Party without them noticing is insanely easy.
And, the worst of all,
has to be Magic(Team). On Magic, it is literally impossible to get to the diamonds without getting rushed. Rushing is the one and only way to win on Magic, and getting diamonds and camping is so easy; the map is literally made FOR campers.

Last edited:

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Favorite:
Pizza(Team) is a very fun map with lots of early and late game potential.

Space(Team) is good for camping.
Kingdom(Team) is a very effective map best for those who play it often.
End(Solo) is a fun map for farming points by endlessly destroying people's eggs.
Safari(Solo) is fun for destroying eggs.
Snowy(Solo) is good for rushing, and also more versatile gameplay.
Forest(Team) is a nice map for 2v2v2v2v2v2, and has many ways of possible gameplay.

Could be improved:
Toys(Team) has potential, but is prone to 6 teams camping forever.
Under Da Sea(Team) has potential.... not much, but it can be improved by making each team equally likely to get to the diamonds.
Construction(Team) has potential, but the distance between the islands, the semi-mids, and the mids needs to be shortened.
Dwarven(Team) has potential, but it is broken due to how insanely likely you will be bum-rushed from the start.
Instruments(Team) could easily be improved by fixing the camping issue: making the islands closer to each other.

Least Favorite:
Tropical(Solo) doesn't work in terms of block placement.
Storm(Team) doesn't have any easy way to get to the mid without getting bum-rushed from the start.
Steampunk(Solo) makes it almost impossible to play without your egg being destroyed.
Vegetables(Team) is very glitchy with the vegetables.
Tea Party(Team) is insanely broken, and getting someone's egg on Tea Party without them noticing is insanely easy.
And, the worst of all,
has to be Magic(Team). On Magic, it is literally impossible to get to the diamonds without getting rushed. Rushing is the one and only way to win on Magic, and getting diamonds and camping is so easy; the map is literally made FOR campers.
I agree with 90% of the things you wrote down, but I kinda actually like teaparty cuz since everyone can easily destroy eggs, it comes down to the final big pvp fight.

Reactions: Caboozled_Pie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom