Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TypicalNoob

Aug 19, 2016
Favorites:
- Under da sea| Teams | (I like the atmosphere of the map, and especially how you can sneak up on your opponents below!)
- Aztec | Teams | (I like the big team maps, where most of my friends can play)

Least Favorite:
- Teapee | Solo | (I don't like the closeness of the islands, get rushed too quickly!)

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
THIS IS ALL FOR EGGWARS!!

For team:

Favorites: pizza and space and teaparty
Pizza cuz it's a fun fast paced game. Space because it takes strategy to eliminate all of the teams and win. I like teaparty because it's fun to survive a very long lasting game.

Ehhh maps. (Not the best but it's okay):

Forest: it's a pretty good map, but I think that they should place the islands a teeny bit farther away for a bit more challenging game.

Magic: it's a great map but I think the gens at mid are kind of low leveled. The level 3 Gen at the top is way to hard to get to too.

Dwarven: fun map but the ground makes it hard to place things.

Vegatables: the heads make it hard to pvp

Storm: the blocks are uneven therefore making it hard to pvp. It's too hard to win too because all of these 2 player teams. I would also make the islands closet to mid??

Kingdom: I just think the islands could be a little closer to help destroy eggs.

Disliked maps.

Aztec: it's a very large map and it doesn't generally support the number of players. The islands are far away from center. Getting to the egg is too challenging. The center is way too large and makes it harder to find people.

Area 51: The generators are far too overopwered. It is almost impossible to get back up because of the height. Because of how low the center gene are, it is too easy to get raided, lose your egg and get eliminated.

Under da sea: Way too hard to attack teams or get to center. The center is also very hard to maneuver and is very small. The islands are sooooo far away that it just takes forever.

Treehouse: too much time to get to diamond gens. Also they are only level 1. Finding generators is also really hard if you play on it the first time.
Solo maps:

For all solo maps, I don't hate any of them but I wish for a few changes for the ones that are under the ehh section

Favorites:

Golf: it's a very fun decently paced game. The islands are pretty close to ensure broken eggs. The center is well balanced and it is easy to pvp.

End. It is pretty quickly paced. The islands are not too far apart. Destroying egs is not to hard.

Snowy: the mid gens are not too op, it's not really hard to break eggs. The only minor problem is that the tree gets in the way sometimes at mid.

Steampunk: fun game when it usually becomes last 2 or 3 op people standing. Sneaking to island from underneath is also fun.

Ehhh maps (not the best but okay):

Mines: The gens are just kind of op at the center.

Safari: real quick paced game. The only problem is that the center's Gen is quite useless.....

Farm: everything is fine except that the islands are kind of far from each other and really far away from center

Teepee: I like this map but I would like it If there was a diamond Gen at base.

Tropical: I wish there was a gold Gen at one of the 4 sub min points (the place where you probably first build to in that game).

Candy: quick paced game, but I wish that the island would be a bit larger so punch bows can't just shoot people off

Nightmare: it's in the middle of favorites and ehhh. First of its way too easy for 1 person to get op and crush the game. The islands are really far from, the middle and it's kind of hard to chase after people in the center. Otherwise it would be one of my favorites.

Village: I like every aspect of this map except for the fact that you have to move a lot to get iron and trade it.

Stronghold: it's a great map to play on. I just wish that the islands would have a larger platform. As it is easy to knock people off.

That's all for me! Reply if any of you guys disagree or etc.

iJaden

Aug 20, 2016
I like all the maps, I don't have favorites or least favorites. :p

Ayroh

:cube_light: Most Enjoyable :cube_light:
✅ Construction (Solo) -
• Distance always seems to benefit me in my favor.
✅ Village (Solo) -
• Has a very good mid with good spacing to neighbors.
✅ Snowy & Tropical (Solo) -
• Enjoyable fights over sub-mids.
✅ End (Solo) -
• Pre-built bridges are two-sided swords, just gotta know how to use them in your favor.
✅ Storm (Team) -
• The islands are a good size and good for quick games.
✅ Pizza (Team) -
• Good for quick games and enjoyable fights for sub-mids.
✅ Toys (Team) -
• Very easy to choose a corner and rush the neighbors.
✅ Midieval (Team) -
• Good spacing to mid and neighbors but open egg.
✅ Fairground (Team) -
• Fun fights and is a very adaptable map for both OP and Normal items.

:cube_light: Least Enjoyable :cube_light:
❎ Safari (Solo) -
• Low pre-built bridges always cause you to lose your egg before you can even cover it as opposed to Ends' high pre-built bridges.
❎ Golf (Solo) -
• Love the map, but always get incredible lag only on that map (I'm not sure if its just me...)
❎ Steampunk (Solo) -
• Mid is so far away that it encourages you to rush your neighbors.
❎ Vegetables (Team) -
• Mid in general is just a pain to scale and navigate fluidly but really nice looking map.
❎ Forest (Team) -
• Such a pain to conquer bases on the other side of the map, either have to build from mid which leaves you vulnerable to many teams, or ALL THE WAY around the mid, but appealing map.
❎ Space (Team) -
• Terrible concept and layout.
❎ Under Da Sea (Team) -
• Everything is way too far away and mid is so terrible of terrain. In addition to the campers...
❎ Area 51 (Team) -
• I like the layout of the base and how it has so many gens, but mid and neighbors are so far away, one needs to become ever so slightly closer.
OR add a point in between two of the bases and mid, just to feel like you're getting closer.

Last edited:
Reactions: QuikMiner

Moderator525

Feb 26, 2016
Here are some of my most like and disliked maps. Let me know if you agree with me or not!

Favorites:
  • Toys (Team)- Easy to rush mid, I win most of the time on this map.
  • Forest (Team)- Same thing, easy to rush mid. Fun shooting people off the mid.

Least favorites:
  • Safari (Solo)- Too many connections and everyone egg gets destroyed fast. (Better for more of a fast paced round.)
  • Rome (Team)- Too much chaos with the two ten player teams. Isn't fun especially when people sit on the generators.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Favourites:
Team: Underdasea: Really beautiful looking map and also nice layout of island distance
Solo: Construction: I just tend to win every time I play on this map.

Least Favourites:
Team: Fairground: I lose a lot on this map, I do not like the middle of the map too much as it has a big tower where you can easily get cornered. Also, the distance between each island is quite short and it becomes easy to get rushed.
Solo: Steampunk: THOSE COBWEBS!

2_Dank_4_u

Aug 20, 2016
I Love the space map,tree house,mine,candy,aztec but take out hardcore mode! nobody likes it and when sombody votes for it everyone leaves the lobby

ShadowF2

Feb 17, 2016
Favourites:
Forest
- Great and lots of fun with collaboration on a skype call and easy to win on

Least favourite:
Space - all the teammates tend to leave me behind only on this map

ronbubble

Aug 28, 2016
I really enjoy the game, and love that you guys are trying to improve it even further!

TheDeadZombie

Aug 29, 2016
Favorite: Pizza (Super fast game play and really fun to play on.)
Second Favorite: Forest (Easy to camp mid and have good fast game play as well as not losing your egg immediately.)

JoseDaGamer

Oct 9, 2015
Colombia
www.youtube.com

Favourites:
Pizza (Team) - This map its too funny the matches doesnt is to longer and the construccion is the best
End (Solo) - its easy to play and very funny the matches in op normal or hardcore are the best

Least favourite:
TeaParty (Team) - The game is too long and is too borring to play
Safari (Solo) - dont are too closed the diamond generator in the islands and there arent too much in middle

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
UnderDaSea tends to have like 80% of the hackers I run into. I dunno what it is about that map.
TeaParty, Aztec, Space, Oriental, Kingdom are gr8.

littlepred123

Apr 4, 2016
Favourites:
Candy SOLO-Very Fast Paced and difficult to camp on.
Tropical SOLO-Very difficult to get ahead on as Islands are close together to make a more level playing field.
Toys TEAM-Large but very fast paced.
Area 51 TEAM- The contest at the middle is very fun.

Least Favourites:
Treehouse TEAM-People can just drop in from the sky to break egg

camplo

Sep 1, 2016
1- Aztec: It's the best map! With large team u could make new friend and have a collaborating team
2- Fairground: Good map, equilibrated team and correct point 4 generators
3- Storm: It make me just a bit nervous (it's a personal thing), but I like it!

seantennis1

Aug 25, 2016
Favorites:
Aztec- very adventurous map, lots of fun had on here.
treehouse-egg location sucks, but bridge warfare is so much fun.
least favorites
area 51- spawn is a pain in the neck to get to, almost dead when you get there.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Most Favorite Maps ! (ALL Team)
1. Treehouse: The generators in the middle are amazing + its way more fun when you have a struggle breaking an enemy egg
2. Kingdom : Second favorite cool design and concept + a map that is perfect for being balanced with long or short games :D, problems are big distance between each island, Small area around the base for "proper Pvp" leading into usage of bows
3. Space : Amazing map, first map i ever played on, down side is the egg is too close to the villager and doesn't give it good coverage also the spaceships have very far distances from each other, other than that this map is amazing

Least Favorite Maps (All Team)
None ! only play those three (my favorites :))

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom